Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 3165 3166
Can your clan rank go down?
[quote name="Aaylan" date=2015-04-08 22:16:35] Can your clan rank go down? [/quote] No, unless you do badly in a rated match.
Aaylan wrote on 2015-04-08:

No, unless you do badly in a rated match.
Fairy-Tail-gifs-fairy-tail-22476193-280-158.gif
How long does it take for a dragon to become an adult?
How long does it take for a dragon to become an adult?
@maryhasdragons [quote=Xhaztol]Basically, this is how the aging system currently works: Server: It's midnight. Hey Database, is that dragon over five days old? Database: Yeah, it's 5 days and 4 hours old. Server: Cool, make the dragon grow up. It is possible, based on timing, that a dragon may not age until 5 days and 23 hours have passed. So the general answer we like to give is "between 5-6 days", because it will never be more than 6. :)[/quote]
@maryhasdragons
Xhaztol wrote:
Basically, this is how the aging system currently works:

Server: It's midnight. Hey Database, is that dragon over five days old?
Database: Yeah, it's 5 days and 4 hours old.
Server: Cool, make the dragon grow up.

It is possible, based on timing, that a dragon may not age until 5 days and 23 hours have passed. So the general answer we like to give is "between 5-6 days", because it will never be more than 6. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Probably a silly question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. If I change flights, does my lair move to the new flights region?
Probably a silly question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. If I change flights, does my lair move to the new flights region?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I'm not certain if this is a known issue or not (very sorry if it is!) but the order of several of my dragons keeps being rearranged without me doing anything. It's not critical, obviously, but it's irritating and I can't work out if I'm doing something to cause this?
I'm not certain if this is a known issue or not (very sorry if it is!) but the order of several of my dragons keeps being rearranged without me doing anything. It's not critical, obviously, but it's irritating and I can't work out if I'm doing something to cause this?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
I am kind of lost: Were can I find the list with enemies, which I already defited in coleseum? I see only the List with Familiars in Bestiary :(
I am kind of lost: Were can I find the list with enemies, which I already defited in coleseum? I see only the List with Familiars in Bestiary :(
@Arazyi
Yes it does =D

@LetmebeLost
That happens after you receive dragons, right? That's a known thing and has been around ever since the site opened up in the beginning =)

@Velliana
As far as I know there is no such list :/
@Arazyi
Yes it does =D

@LetmebeLost
That happens after you receive dragons, right? That's a known thing and has been around ever since the site opened up in the beginning =)

@Velliana
As far as I know there is no such list :/
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove Nope, I haven't bought any new dragons. Do dragons I've breed myself count as 'receiving'?
@EchoesAbove Nope, I haven't bought any new dragons. Do dragons I've breed myself count as 'receiving'?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost
No, the "hatchlings destroy lair order" thing has been fixed some time ago.
I'm pretty sure the "dragons move randomly" bug was fixed too, but I thought it was fixed after mine all stopped moving months ago. I'd wait for a mod input here and then maybe make a bug report about it.
@LetmebeLost
No, the "hatchlings destroy lair order" thing has been fixed some time ago.
I'm pretty sure the "dragons move randomly" bug was fixed too, but I thought it was fixed after mine all stopped moving months ago. I'd wait for a mod input here and then maybe make a bug report about it.
yAEXdRe.png
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 3165 3166