Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite type of food?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="heyrosetta" date=2015-04-08 19:47:02] My favorite is jicama because it is so sweet - it's like a sweet, juicy potato (sounds gross but is soooo good with lime and salt). :) [/quote] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK
heyrosetta wrote on 2015-04-08:
My favorite is jicama because it is so sweet - it's like a sweet, juicy potato (sounds gross but is soooo good with lime and salt). :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK
@heyrosetta I think you either (a) are a mind reader or (b) are my food twin.
@heyrosetta I think you either (a) are a mind reader or (b) are my food twin.
@hispaniola I think we are food twins. Or at least soul mates. I think we should take this to the next level: let's talk full meals here. You go.
@hispaniola I think we are food twins. Or at least soul mates. I think we should take this to the next level: let's talk full meals here. You go.
@hispaniola
Yup ;o; Which can make it a real pain when I want to eat delicious things like jalapeno poppers or Thai food (but it doesn't always act up so some days I can actually do those things thank the universe)
@hispaniola
Yup ;o; Which can make it a real pain when I want to eat delicious things like jalapeno poppers or Thai food (but it doesn't always act up so some days I can actually do those things thank the universe)
@heyrosetta Okay. Picture this: homemade corn tortillas cooked to perfection (a little bit crisp on the edges but still soft enough to wrap into a taco), poblano peppers roasted with onion and garic, throw some bell pepper in there too why not, some kale, with refried beans and fresh pico de gallo B-)

Your turn!!
@heyrosetta Okay. Picture this: homemade corn tortillas cooked to perfection (a little bit crisp on the edges but still soft enough to wrap into a taco), poblano peppers roasted with onion and garic, throw some bell pepper in there too why not, some kale, with refried beans and fresh pico de gallo B-)

Your turn!!
@leviathans That is too bad, I'm sorry!! My partner has a sensitive stomach too, it sucks. But they don't like spicy foods, haha, so they don't miss out on that kind of stuff :P
What's something you love to snack on that's a good combo for taste and your stomach?
@leviathans That is too bad, I'm sorry!! My partner has a sensitive stomach too, it sucks. But they don't like spicy foods, haha, so they don't miss out on that kind of stuff :P
What's something you love to snack on that's a good combo for taste and your stomach?
@hispaniola Hmmm... Imagine biting into a sandwich that contains sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, spinach, artichoke sauce, and a little bit of red pepper for spice. On the side, there are freshly made truffle fries to dip into rosemary aioli... Mmmm...

@leviathans You are a brave soul.
@hispaniola Hmmm... Imagine biting into a sandwich that contains sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, spinach, artichoke sauce, and a little bit of red pepper for spice. On the side, there are freshly made truffle fries to dip into rosemary aioli... Mmmm...

@leviathans You are a brave soul.
@heyrosetta Dang. Wow jeez. TRUFFLE FRIES ARE SO GOOD. Wow. I'm overwhelmed by food right now. We definitely need to swap recipes sometime. Steak with bleu cheese is really good, too!! Cheese in general is amazing... I like goat cheese a lot.
@heyrosetta Dang. Wow jeez. TRUFFLE FRIES ARE SO GOOD. Wow. I'm overwhelmed by food right now. We definitely need to swap recipes sometime. Steak with bleu cheese is really good, too!! Cheese in general is amazing... I like goat cheese a lot.
@heyrosetta
I have no self-preservation whatsoever
It is a miracle I am still kicking and healthy

@hispaniola
All the bread all of it
Peanut butter and bananas are usually fine so I lump those together in a sandwich
basically anything that isn't too acidic or spicy and it's usually a terrible idea for me to eat those things without anything mild in my stomach first
but it hasn't stopped me before and won't stop me now we're having such a good time we're having a ball
at least your partner doesn't have a taste for food they can't eat though! lucky duck
@heyrosetta
I have no self-preservation whatsoever
It is a miracle I am still kicking and healthy

@hispaniola
All the bread all of it
Peanut butter and bananas are usually fine so I lump those together in a sandwich
basically anything that isn't too acidic or spicy and it's usually a terrible idea for me to eat those things without anything mild in my stomach first
but it hasn't stopped me before and won't stop me now we're having such a good time we're having a ball
at least your partner doesn't have a taste for food they can't eat though! lucky duck
@hispaniola Ummm are you one of those people who are all pretentious about spelling things according to their origin? Bleu - really? Silly Dee... Goat cheese is great though - sprinkled on salad or somethin'. :)
@hispaniola Ummm are you one of those people who are all pretentious about spelling things according to their origin? Bleu - really? Silly Dee... Goat cheese is great though - sprinkled on salad or somethin'. :)
1 2 3 4 5