Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •ThrowingShade• NEW IMPS 8/17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HollowedAngel

No problem!
@HollowedAngel

No problem!
tumblr_nhtvhyQwHT1r3ukbro1_400.png
Can I have your storm crystal, midnight facet, purple smoke please
Can I have your storm crystal, midnight facet, purple smoke please
@Dragonking22
Sure! the shadow newbie price for that sparkly lady is 3k. if you like, i'll go ahead and send the CR for it.
@Dragonking22
Sure! the shadow newbie price for that sparkly lady is 3k. if you like, i'll go ahead and send the CR for it.
Okay
Okay
@xcyanide

I really want the Shadow Crystal | Maize Shimmer | Ice Gembond Female, but I've only got 20k. Is newbie discount still a thing?
@xcyanide

I really want the Shadow Crystal | Maize Shimmer | Ice Gembond Female, but I've only got 20k. Is newbie discount still a thing?
xb9usn.jpgtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gifxb9usn.jpg
@xcyanide

Hello! All your dragons are so pretty, I had such a hard time choosing one. :3 May I buy the Steel Crystal | Mulberry Facet | Lavender Underbelly dragon? Also, how much would this cost with the newbie discount?

Thank you!
@xcyanide

Hello! All your dragons are so pretty, I had such a hard time choosing one. :3 May I buy the Steel Crystal | Mulberry Facet | Lavender Underbelly dragon? Also, how much would this cost with the newbie discount?

Thank you!
@Emily7974
Since you're newbie AND a shadow, that one would probably be about 2000
@Emily7974
Since you're newbie AND a shadow, that one would probably be about 2000
@xcyanide

Okay! How do I buy it?
@xcyanide

Okay! How do I buy it?
@Emily7974
I'll send a Cross Roads request for it for the appropriate amount. all you do is accept it!
@Emily7974
I'll send a Cross Roads request for it for the appropriate amount. all you do is accept it!
@Tearun
the newbie discount is ABSOLUTELY still a thing! that lovely lady will be 4000 for a newbie :D
@Tearun
the newbie discount is ABSOLUTELY still a thing! that lovely lady will be 4000 for a newbie :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8