Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Good day from a fire newbie!
The name is Beastie, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I had been debating whether to join this site for a while when the registration window popped up, and so far I am not regretting it as you all appear to be stellar people. :)

History is a passion of mine, as is cooking-or rather, learning to cook, as I am better at eating than I am cooking at the moment. I say there is nothing wrong with that. Aside from the dragons currently residing in my lair, I look after three small, furry dragons in real life. Maybe cats do not count, but sometimes I swear the two were distantly related. I am a bit tied up with school at the moment so if I do not respond quickly I promise I am not ignoring you! When summer comes I should have all the time in the world to get addicted to spend time on this game.

Take care and happy dragon-ing. :D
The name is Beastie, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I had been debating whether to join this site for a while when the registration window popped up, and so far I am not regretting it as you all appear to be stellar people. :)

History is a passion of mine, as is cooking-or rather, learning to cook, as I am better at eating than I am cooking at the moment. I say there is nothing wrong with that. Aside from the dragons currently residing in my lair, I look after three small, furry dragons in real life. Maybe cats do not count, but sometimes I swear the two were distantly related. I am a bit tied up with school at the moment so if I do not respond quickly I promise I am not ignoring you! When summer comes I should have all the time in the world to get addicted to spend time on this game.

Take care and happy dragon-ing. :D
@LeBestiaire

welcome ..home you like it here..
the problem is its addicting all the time..haha ..I should be studying ..see..
@LeBestiaire

welcome ..home you like it here..
the problem is its addicting all the time..haha ..I should be studying ..see..
A5i3AHB.png
@LeBestiaire

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Aha, history... what a subject! Is there a particular segment of history that you enjoy? I'm not much of a history person myself (dates confuse me, and I have trouble keep track of exactly what goes on when), but I do enjoy looking at the various outfits of various times and places. I'm more of an English person myself --all reading and writing for me.

Cooking is awesome, as is eating. XD Hey, it's an art --you make it, then you get to enjoy it (and this one with all your senses).

Anyways, if you need help or have any questions about FR, feel free to hit me up. You can send me a message, but if you decide to respond here directly, be sure to send me a ping (include @ and my username in the post) so I'll be notified of the message. Hope you have a good time on the site! :3
@LeBestiaire

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Aha, history... what a subject! Is there a particular segment of history that you enjoy? I'm not much of a history person myself (dates confuse me, and I have trouble keep track of exactly what goes on when), but I do enjoy looking at the various outfits of various times and places. I'm more of an English person myself --all reading and writing for me.

Cooking is awesome, as is eating. XD Hey, it's an art --you make it, then you get to enjoy it (and this one with all your senses).

Anyways, if you need help or have any questions about FR, feel free to hit me up. You can send me a message, but if you decide to respond here directly, be sure to send me a ping (include @ and my username in the post) so I'll be notified of the message. Hope you have a good time on the site! :3
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart

I am mainly interested in the 17th century onwards. There were so many changes taking place at the time, all sorts of discoveries and inventions. It almost mirrors our own age, in a way. And I can understand being bad at recalling dates--I am too, actually. Most of the courses I take focus on the bigger picture and historical significance, which is not so far removed from literary analysis I assume. ;)

Also, I will keep your username in mind if I have any questions, thank you for offering. Things seem to be going well so far. Nice to meet you. :)
@MikaelHart

I am mainly interested in the 17th century onwards. There were so many changes taking place at the time, all sorts of discoveries and inventions. It almost mirrors our own age, in a way. And I can understand being bad at recalling dates--I am too, actually. Most of the courses I take focus on the bigger picture and historical significance, which is not so far removed from literary analysis I assume. ;)

Also, I will keep your username in mind if I have any questions, thank you for offering. Things seem to be going well so far. Nice to meet you. :)
@LeBestiaire

Aha, fair enough. Well, we are a part of history, so I guess that makes sense. XD

Wow, you've got some nice dergs on you already. If you'd like another, I can offer a free derg from my lair, provided that you don't exalt them. Anything after Thames on (page 6-7) is up for grabs. :)
@LeBestiaire

Aha, fair enough. Well, we are a part of history, so I guess that makes sense. XD

Wow, you've got some nice dergs on you already. If you'd like another, I can offer a free derg from my lair, provided that you don't exalt them. Anything after Thames on (page 6-7) is up for grabs. :)
@MikaelHart

Ahh yes, the members of my flight have been very charitable! It is very kind of you to offer as well. I need some time to make sure I have the space and funds, but I will let you know soon if I would like one. And no worries, I don't plan to exalt anyone from my lair for a long while--especially not those who were gifted to me.
@MikaelHart

Ahh yes, the members of my flight have been very charitable! It is very kind of you to offer as well. I need some time to make sure I have the space and funds, but I will let you know soon if I would like one. And no worries, I don't plan to exalt anyone from my lair for a long while--especially not those who were gifted to me.
@LeBestiaire

Aha, sounds good for me. I'm sure a lot of folks are donating dergs today, so I'm guessing the funds would be more for the lair space? Might I suggesting hitting up Shock Switch, then? It's one of the fastest ways to make money here, though of the games, I prefer the jigsaw myself. My time for Shock Switch varies, since I score anywhere from 80 to 130, depending on concentration, but puzzles generally take about half an hour.
@LeBestiaire

Aha, sounds good for me. I'm sure a lot of folks are donating dergs today, so I'm guessing the funds would be more for the lair space? Might I suggesting hitting up Shock Switch, then? It's one of the fastest ways to make money here, though of the games, I prefer the jigsaw myself. My time for Shock Switch varies, since I score anywhere from 80 to 130, depending on concentration, but puzzles generally take about half an hour.
@MikaelHart

Shock Switch looks promising. It seems that most of the fairground games are lagging and disconnecting at the moment, probably because of the registration window, but Runestones of the Arcanist is serving me well at least. :)
@MikaelHart

Shock Switch looks promising. It seems that most of the fairground games are lagging and disconnecting at the moment, probably because of the registration window, but Runestones of the Arcanist is serving me well at least. :)
@LeBestiaire

Huh, that's funny, 'cause the Coli works fine for me. I expect that if there's a lag in one place, there'd be a lag in another, but since they started doing more work, I can't really tell. :X

I've played Runes a few times --mostly when I only need a couple more treasures until I max out my dailies in games, since it adds up the funds in quick and easy increments. I also play the card game hourly --it's the only game that doesn't have a cut-off for daily treasure, and it resets every hour, on the hour.
@LeBestiaire

Huh, that's funny, 'cause the Coli works fine for me. I expect that if there's a lag in one place, there'd be a lag in another, but since they started doing more work, I can't really tell. :X

I've played Runes a few times --mostly when I only need a couple more treasures until I max out my dailies in games, since it adds up the funds in quick and easy increments. I also play the card game hourly --it's the only game that doesn't have a cut-off for daily treasure, and it resets every hour, on the hour.