Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed, thanks for entering!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@farfalleh
My favorites are 3, 6,15, 17, 19
Thank you so much for doing this!
@farfalleh
My favorites are 3, 6,15, 17, 19
Thank you so much for doing this!
tumblr_omqp6sVOMv1u9ymyzo2_100.png
@farfalleh
favs are 4, 17, 1, 9 and 7
Im a photography major in college.
@farfalleh
favs are 4, 17, 1, 9 and 7
Im a photography major in college.
@farfalleh

2, 4, 7, 9, 20

I'm enjoying the game so far, everyone is so friendly!
@farfalleh

2, 4, 7, 9, 20

I'm enjoying the game so far, everyone is so friendly!
@farfalleh I'd love a welcome pack! Not sure which one'd be the best, so if I may demand one, I'd like whichever you'd prefer to give me. :)
@farfalleh I'd love a welcome pack! Not sure which one'd be the best, so if I may demand one, I'd like whichever you'd prefer to give me. :)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@farfalleh

My favorites are 9, 10, 14, 5 and 20.

I'm in love with dragons and collected a figures of them in real life :-) And I think this site is amazing!
@farfalleh

My favorites are 9, 10, 14, 5 and 20.

I'm in love with dragons and collected a figures of them in real life :-) And I think this site is amazing!
@farfalleh
Hi my 5 dragons numbers are
1, 19, 20,17,6

well so far I'm trying to find my way around this site, and so far it seems pretty cool, what beautiful dragons you have :)
Thanks for the contest.

@farfalleh
Hi my 5 dragons numbers are
1, 19, 20,17,6

well so far I'm trying to find my way around this site, and so far it seems pretty cool, what beautiful dragons you have :)
Thanks for the contest.

Wow, this is a lot more interest than I'd thought there would be - everyone so far has been entered in the draw, and I'd like to wish you all good luck! :D

@PrettyFly @Leeleeface
When I've run this sort of raffle before, the winners have generally gotten one of their top five favourites of the dragons offered, which was why I asked for the top five rankings. You don't have to if you're not interested in any of the others, of course; I just wanted to let you know in case you win the draw, since you've only listed one or two dragons each?

@Caeleste @Piratewolfie
You guys didn't list any of the dragons - are you just wanting to enter the draw for the welcome packs? (It's fine if you are; I'm just curious XD)
Wow, this is a lot more interest than I'd thought there would be - everyone so far has been entered in the draw, and I'd like to wish you all good luck! :D

@PrettyFly @Leeleeface
When I've run this sort of raffle before, the winners have generally gotten one of their top five favourites of the dragons offered, which was why I asked for the top five rankings. You don't have to if you're not interested in any of the others, of course; I just wanted to let you know in case you win the draw, since you've only listed one or two dragons each?

@Caeleste @Piratewolfie
You guys didn't list any of the dragons - are you just wanting to enter the draw for the welcome packs? (It's fine if you are; I'm just curious XD)
tumblr_inline_nkv4x5kJJh1ryjp2f.png
[quote name="farfalleh" date=2015-04-08 14:48:46] @Caeleste @Piratewolfie You guys didn't list any of the dragons - are you just wanting to enter the draw for the welcome packs? (It's fine if you are; I'm just curious XD) [/quote] Oh I guess I forgot to mention, I really like this one 9 -Imperial Female Midnight/Maroon/Banana - Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke ^^ That one in paticular, she's so pretty :D
farfalleh wrote on 2015-04-08:

@Caeleste @Piratewolfie

Oh I guess I forgot to mention, I really like this one 9 -Imperial Female
Midnight/Maroon/Banana - Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke ^^ That one in paticular, she's so pretty :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@farfalleh So sorry. I was confused! I will fix it!
@farfalleh So sorry. I was confused! I will fix it!
@farfalleh Sorry, I missed that bit! I would like to add 4, 6, 9 and 20 :)
@farfalleh Sorry, I missed that bit! I would like to add 4, 6, 9 and 20 :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7