Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heme's Accents [Imperial Lanterns]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
@CobaltWyvern
I'm still interested in Atlantean Beauty, does it mean I send you the gems over?
@CobaltWyvern
I'm still interested in Atlantean Beauty, does it mean I send you the gems over?
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
@CobaltWyvern I'd like to confirm my interest in Atlantean Fae, Rippling Space, and Swirling Glyphs! I don't deal in gems usually, though, so it's going to take me a sec to buy them.

Could I also get a preview of Atlantean Warrior on any random dragon? I don't actually have a male snapper to preview it on myself, and the "blank" previews are broken after the forum upgrade.

(Oh, and have you considered doing a run of Atlantean Beauty without the necklace? I really like that accent otherwise, but the necklace looks sort of weird under apparel.)
@CobaltWyvern I'd like to confirm my interest in Atlantean Fae, Rippling Space, and Swirling Glyphs! I don't deal in gems usually, though, so it's going to take me a sec to buy them.

Could I also get a preview of Atlantean Warrior on any random dragon? I don't actually have a male snapper to preview it on myself, and the "blank" previews are broken after the forum upgrade.

(Oh, and have you considered doing a run of Atlantean Beauty without the necklace? I really like that accent otherwise, but the necklace looks sort of weird under apparel.)
@CobaltWyvern

I'm definitely interested in Atlantean Fae and Swirling Glyphs if you still have slots for them!~ ^.=.^
@CobaltWyvern

I'm definitely interested in Atlantean Fae and Swirling Glyphs if you still have slots for them!~ ^.=.^
HerRoyalFiberOpticRadience_zpsb4c404d6.png
For your musical entertainment needs: Light Flight Music Room
@CobaltWyvern Put me down for Atlantean Beauty, Atlantean Fae, and Ruins Explorer, please?
@CobaltWyvern Put me down for Atlantean Beauty, Atlantean Fae, and Ruins Explorer, please?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@CobaltWyvern One slot for Angry god and one for Angry Deity please C:
@CobaltWyvern One slot for Angry god and one for Angry Deity please C:
@Fujo Added you to the list for braided manes! @Godspeed Added you to the list for Rippling Space! @rowvyle I'd really prefer if you could pay entirely in gems - I'll hold a slot for you on Atlantean Beauty while you convert it into gems, though if the accent comes in and you haven't gotten everything into gems yet, just let me know and we'll work something out ^^ @TheWingedShadow Yep! I'll add you to the list for Atlantean Beauty now ^^ @StarSystems I've added you to the lists for the three accents! No worries about delay ^^ And I can definitely whip up a preview for you - here's what it looks like: [img]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab9/Wyvern95/Atlantean%20Warrior%20Model%201.png[/img] (it should work with every tert except gembond, since iirc that's the only real 3d tert) @MidnightSoul Indeed I do! I've added you to the lists for both of them ^^ @Beckyh2112 I've added you to the lists for the three accents and received partial payment for them ^^ @UniformShark Added you to both lists ^^
@Fujo
Added you to the list for braided manes!

@Godspeed
Added you to the list for Rippling Space!

@rowvyle
I'd really prefer if you could pay entirely in gems - I'll hold a slot for you on Atlantean Beauty while you convert it into gems, though if the accent comes in and you haven't gotten everything into gems yet, just let me know and we'll work something out ^^

@TheWingedShadow
Yep! I'll add you to the list for Atlantean Beauty now ^^

@StarSystems
I've added you to the lists for the three accents! No worries about delay ^^ And I can definitely whip up a preview for you - here's what it looks like:
Atlantean%20Warrior%20Model%201.png
(it should work with every tert except gembond, since iirc that's the only real 3d tert)

@MidnightSoul
Indeed I do! I've added you to the lists for both of them ^^

@Beckyh2112
I've added you to the lists for the three accents and received partial payment for them ^^

@UniformShark
Added you to both lists ^^
@CobaltWyvern thats totally fine!! thank you so much for holding a slot for me, it really is my dream accent, haha!! i will get more gems together as soon as i can uwu
@CobaltWyvern thats totally fine!! thank you so much for holding a slot for me, it really is my dream accent, haha!! i will get more gems together as soon as i can uwu
@CobaltWyvern managed to get the gems together for atlantean beauty quicker than i thought!! would you like them now or when the run goes through?? :) [p.s. unsure if its 450g or 500g?? either way i will have enough!!]
@CobaltWyvern managed to get the gems together for atlantean beauty quicker than i thought!! would you like them now or when the run goes through?? :) [p.s. unsure if its 450g or 500g?? either way i will have enough!!]
@CobaltWyvern Thanks for the preview! I think I'll stick with just the three accents for now. Would you like the gems now, or when the accents come in?
@CobaltWyvern Thanks for the preview! I think I'll stick with just the three accents for now. Would you like the gems now, or when the accents come in?
@CobaltWyvern Could I get a slot for Angry God too please?
@CobaltWyvern Could I get a slot for Angry God too please?
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54