Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nah
1 2 3
Ha, thanks for the ping :)
@Aggron got it right though.
Nah is the name of Nowi's child in Fire Emblem and I figured it was an easy way to tell which dragons have been sent off.

There is a non-exalted Nah I've kept for nine months after another user pointed out that her colors fit Nah well enough.
So not all of them are sent off, I guess ;D

ETA: The Batman suggestion is just amazing. I might have to take that for one that manages to just have nothing other than Nah for a while.
Ha, thanks for the ping :)
@Aggron got it right though.
Nah is the name of Nowi's child in Fire Emblem and I figured it was an easy way to tell which dragons have been sent off.

There is a non-exalted Nah I've kept for nine months after another user pointed out that her colors fit Nah well enough.
So not all of them are sent off, I guess ;D

ETA: The Batman suggestion is just amazing. I might have to take that for one that manages to just have nothing other than Nah for a while.
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/61158908a3676e71326188f17df67158/tumblr_mieucymo5Q1s5uhr8o3_500.png[/img]
tumblr_mieucymo5Q1s5uhr8o3_500.png
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
HeyHeyHey and Good Bye?
HeyHeyHey and Good Bye?
Stuff will one day go here.
[quote name="Asmo" date=2015-04-07 02:03:23] [/quote] Imma say... Frederick is the dad.
Asmo wrote on 2015-04-07:

Imma say... Frederick is the dad.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Aggron
Totally Frederick.
Tho that means a Nah without Galeforce. :<
@Aggron
Totally Frederick.
Tho that means a Nah without Galeforce. :<
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
This thread is hilarious (also, my Nah was enough of a beast as is without Galeforce lol)
This thread is hilarious (also, my Nah was enough of a beast as is without Galeforce lol)
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
it's been ages since I've played that game and I still don't think Nah needs Galeforce to be good. Noire/Kjelle need it more.

Back on topic: I'm personally betting on Hey and Jude, actually.
it's been ages since I've played that game and I still don't think Nah needs Galeforce to be good. Noire/Kjelle need it more.

Back on topic: I'm personally betting on Hey and Jude, actually.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
Fire Emblem was actually the first thing I thought of, probably because I recently got back into the game. I tend to like Donnel with Nowi, personally. :3

Though the Batman thing would be hilarious as well.
Fire Emblem was actually the first thing I thought of, probably because I recently got back into the game. I tend to like Donnel with Nowi, personally. :3

Though the Batman thing would be hilarious as well.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
[quote name="Tabbyclaw" date=2015-04-06 23:22:27] [quote name="Minstri" date=2015-04-06 22:15:21] Batman. [/quote] Nope, got a few more "Nah"s to go before they get there. [/quote] Five more to be exact.
Tabbyclaw wrote on 2015-04-06:
Minstri wrote on 2015-04-06:
Batman.

Nope, got a few more "Nah"s to go before they get there.

Five more to be exact.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6a75q1Xeg1qdjtxa.gif[/img]
tumblr_m6a75q1Xeg1qdjtxa.gif
1 2 3