Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Level 1 Rated Match - come join!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
@Cutiepaws
...oh my goodness, that's a LOT of leveled dragons you have there. xD

Maybe once you sell those two that are for sale, and that single level 1 dragon I could spot... you could get 3 if you really wanted, but wow. I really respect all the effort you put into leveling.
@Cutiepaws
...oh my goodness, that's a LOT of leveled dragons you have there. xD

Maybe once you sell those two that are for sale, and that single level 1 dragon I could spot... you could get 3 if you really wanted, but wow. I really respect all the effort you put into leveling.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
This is a cool idea, I will give it a try :)
This is a cool idea, I will give it a try :)
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
I have a team of level 13's and I was wondering why I couldn't get anything. Sounds fun!
I have a team of level 13's and I was wondering why I couldn't get anything. Sounds fun!
eG6Zatg.png
@Mutation: Your dragons did well dodging regardless, sneaky buggers xD
@Mutation: Your dragons did well dodging regardless, sneaky buggers xD
IMG_0247.jpg
I hunger for glorious battle, some1 pls beat my dragons up
I hunger for glorious battle, some1 pls beat my dragons up
These critical shreds are the death of me-- or, well, my dragons.

I'm screaming.
These critical shreds are the death of me-- or, well, my dragons.

I'm screaming.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Wow I just realized how bad I am at this.
Like.
Wow.

//...keeps doing it anyways

Wish I had more level 1 dragons with claws xP most of my level 1's are magic users.

EDIT: By the way, my current team is Swept the Ridgeback, Tidestripe the Spiral, and Elegance the Nocturne. They're about my only scratching options lol

EDIT 2: I'm sorry to whoever I just battled with the Spiral, Coatl and Skydancer. All my coli options and two of your dragons vanished so I had to refresh.
Wow I just realized how bad I am at this.
Like.
Wow.

//...keeps doing it anyways

Wish I had more level 1 dragons with claws xP most of my level 1's are magic users.

EDIT: By the way, my current team is Swept the Ridgeback, Tidestripe the Spiral, and Elegance the Nocturne. They're about my only scratching options lol

EDIT 2: I'm sorry to whoever I just battled with the Spiral, Coatl and Skydancer. All my coli options and two of your dragons vanished so I had to refresh.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
@Honestoncemore
You could buy some random scratching adults from the AH. :'D
(And then exalt/resell them once you no longer feel like playing rated matches)
@Honestoncemore
You could buy some random scratching adults from the AH. :'D
(And then exalt/resell them once you no longer feel like playing rated matches)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Bumping this because I can't seem to find any opponents! My team's Hanekoma, Yoshiya, and Megumi! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/118454/11845309.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/60916/6091578.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/99152/9915105.png[/img]
Bumping this because I can't seem to find any opponents! My team's Hanekoma, Yoshiya, and Megumi!

11845309.png

6091578.png

9915105.png
{~No person is without a shadow~}
This is ridiculous and I love it.
This is ridiculous and I love it.
“blaireau’s
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32