Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Lagging?
Hello everyone!

I don't normally play in the coliseum but just thought I'd battle a bit to try and level up my dragons. However, after a few battles (or not even through one) it begins to slow to a crawl and refuses to return to speed unless I restart it entirely (as in refresh it by exiting and entering the coliseum again).

Any idea what's going on? It starts out perfectly fine and speedy but after a battle or a few attacks it slows incredibly and then needs to be refreshed.

Any help will be appreciated! :)

Thanks~
Hello everyone!

I don't normally play in the coliseum but just thought I'd battle a bit to try and level up my dragons. However, after a few battles (or not even through one) it begins to slow to a crawl and refuses to return to speed unless I restart it entirely (as in refresh it by exiting and entering the coliseum again).

Any idea what's going on? It starts out perfectly fine and speedy but after a battle or a few attacks it slows incredibly and then needs to be refreshed.

Any help will be appreciated! :)

Thanks~
35k94ip.png
@CyanIce - I found that using rally and mediate and bolt attacks slows down coli a lot, its best you level up quickly and learn to use eliminate or scratch
@CyanIce - I found that using rally and mediate and bolt attacks slows down coli a lot, its best you level up quickly and learn to use eliminate or scratch
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@CyanIce
Do you know if a magic attack such as contuse or a bolt was used? As that is a relatively common bug, that magic attacks slow the coli to a crawl. I suffered from it until I got my new computer and it was really annoying. If that is it, and you want to report it, here is the tracked thread for that issue on the Bug Report forums.
@CyanIce
Do you know if a magic attack such as contuse or a bolt was used? As that is a relatively common bug, that magic attacks slow the coli to a crawl. I suffered from it until I got my new computer and it was really annoying. If that is it, and you want to report it, here is the tracked thread for that issue on the Bug Report forums.
i would like an option to use an 8bit version of the coli.
i would like an option to use an 8bit version of the coli.
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
@Meredith44 @Zaid

I'm not sure what moves exactly they were, but it's very likely it was contuse or some other elemental bolt. I'll look into reporting it, thank you for your help!
@Meredith44 @Zaid

I'm not sure what moves exactly they were, but it's very likely it was contuse or some other elemental bolt. I'll look into reporting it, thank you for your help!
35k94ip.png