Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 535 536
Yep Coli is completely down, it was working for me earlier today.
Yep Coli is completely down, it was working for me earlier today.
xG0IxN3.gif
Coli and fairground have been down for half an hour now. Guess I'll come back later and hope everything is working again.
Coli and fairground have been down for half an hour now. Guess I'll come back later and hope everything is working again.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I wonder if it is because of the maintenance...
I wonder if it is because of the maintenance...
This should be fixed now. :) Thank you for your reports!
This should be fixed now. :) Thank you for your reports!
it's working now :) thank you!
it's working now :) thank you!
I'm getting an error in the coliseum. Playing and battling is fine, but if I want to organize my team, it tells me there is a problem rendering... Battle sprites or something...? The coliseum is working fine on my boyfriend's account though. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong.
I'm getting an error in the coliseum. Playing and battling is fine, but if I want to organize my team, it tells me there is a problem rendering... Battle sprites or something...? The coliseum is working fine on my boyfriend's account though. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I just got a new computer, and whenever I try to access Runestones of the Arcanist, it load up the game and it works normally until I start the game. It then doesn't load any of the runestones, or the time.
When I try to access Jigsaw, it shows the loading screen for starting up the game, then the screen is blank where the game should be once it finishes loading.
When I try to access Tidal Trouble, it works normally until I start the game. Then it doesn't show any of the bubbles, and it doesn't allow me to do anything. However, the shell and background still appear.
When I try to access Shock Switch(both the normal version and the version with reduced effects), it works normally. It starts up fine, and I can select a difficulty once I hit Play Game. But once I select a difficulty, it cuts to a loading screen that does not load past a certain point no matter how many times I try.
I have tried loading each of these games multiple times with my account set to use both the Normal and Alternate Faire Game Sockets.

EDIT: For no reason I can think of, the Faire and Coliseum are suddenly working again.
I just got a new computer, and whenever I try to access Runestones of the Arcanist, it load up the game and it works normally until I start the game. It then doesn't load any of the runestones, or the time.
When I try to access Jigsaw, it shows the loading screen for starting up the game, then the screen is blank where the game should be once it finishes loading.
When I try to access Tidal Trouble, it works normally until I start the game. Then it doesn't show any of the bubbles, and it doesn't allow me to do anything. However, the shell and background still appear.
When I try to access Shock Switch(both the normal version and the version with reduced effects), it works normally. It starts up fine, and I can select a difficulty once I hit Play Game. But once I select a difficulty, it cuts to a loading screen that does not load past a certain point no matter how many times I try.
I have tried loading each of these games multiple times with my account set to use both the Normal and Alternate Faire Game Sockets.

EDIT: For no reason I can think of, the Faire and Coliseum are suddenly working again.
I just fixed it on my moms computer. If you have Trend Micro, all you have to do is go into the settings and add Flightrising.com to the exceptions list.
I just fixed it on my moms computer. If you have Trend Micro, all you have to do is go into the settings and add Flightrising.com to the exceptions list.
Is the coliseum down right now? I'm new, so I'm not sure if it's not loading because of my comp or the site. The FR logo and loading bar comes up, but the bar never begins to fill.
Is the coliseum down right now? I'm new, so I'm not sure if it's not loading because of my comp or the site. The FR logo and loading bar comes up, but the bar never begins to fill.
@cocainedaddy

Try using this link instead:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
@cocainedaddy

Try using this link instead:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 535 536