Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What "phases" did you go through?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i had a webkinz phase
an admittedly short-lived my little pony phase
an "im going to act like a mature adult even though im literally on a webkinz fansite" phase

from that point forward it's mostly been the "why the **** am i so miserable" thing-that's-not-really-a-phase-but-literally-everyone-tells-me-it-is so yeah idk what to call that lol
i had a webkinz phase
an admittedly short-lived my little pony phase
an "im going to act like a mature adult even though im literally on a webkinz fansite" phase

from that point forward it's mostly been the "why the **** am i so miserable" thing-that's-not-really-a-phase-but-literally-everyone-tells-me-it-is so yeah idk what to call that lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
I can't really remember what I was before fourth grade.
Fourth grade to sixth grade, I thought I was straight. I'll call this the yandere phase.

In fifth grade I discovered Zelda and got ridiculously obsessed. I didn't know what online communities were, so I just took a bunch of pictures from google images (and youtube screenshots) and emailed them to everyone on my contact list.

Sixth grade was when I started getting more internetty. I got into Vocaloid/UTAU. I started watching a lot of anime. I was obsessed with deviantart. This is the weaboo/deviantart phase, clearly.

Seventh grade was when I was massively into Homestuck and Tumblr. Which led to BBC sherlock... the horror...

Eighth grade I remained on tumblr, but in the latter half I got into OFF and the world of blog RP

And I've sort of been here ever since... except now I know that I'm nonbinary and pan, woops. And I'm still into Vocaloid, woops.
I can't really remember what I was before fourth grade.
Fourth grade to sixth grade, I thought I was straight. I'll call this the yandere phase.

In fifth grade I discovered Zelda and got ridiculously obsessed. I didn't know what online communities were, so I just took a bunch of pictures from google images (and youtube screenshots) and emailed them to everyone on my contact list.

Sixth grade was when I started getting more internetty. I got into Vocaloid/UTAU. I started watching a lot of anime. I was obsessed with deviantart. This is the weaboo/deviantart phase, clearly.

Seventh grade was when I was massively into Homestuck and Tumblr. Which led to BBC sherlock... the horror...

Eighth grade I remained on tumblr, but in the latter half I got into OFF and the world of blog RP

And I've sort of been here ever since... except now I know that I'm nonbinary and pan, woops. And I'm still into Vocaloid, woops.
2qkpb88.jpg
GMT+8 | FR+16
Let's see...

First, it was probably dogs, something I grew out of when I was about 4. My favorites were Dalmatians, and I was one of those kids who would run around pretending to be a dog. Grew out of that when I was about 3.

Then, I had a horse phase. I would say that it was just a girly phase in general, but I like horses that were natural in appearance, so not so much. I was also really into Care Bears, and I grew out of that around... first grade?

After that I really got into Pokemon, as well as dragons. This continued... well, forever. But now it's more of an FR sort of thing, and less of a bunch of dragons based off of my cousins and me running around our "HQ" and hanging out in a hot tub (which I can remember writing into a story. This is also when I wanted to be a journalist/detective.)

When I got into fifth grade, I was really into cats. I loved the Warriors series, so I had a lot of material to consume. This is also when my artistic self sort of started? Like in a serious way that involved improvement.

And when I hit sixth grade... oh man, the emo phase. Literally the worst. And I went to a private school with uniforms, so "looking emo" was nearly impossible. I couldn't dye my hair, which is blonde, and the closest I could get to wearing black was wearing the darkest navy I could find. I spent most of sixth and seventh grade like that?

When I was in eighth grade, I hit the "I'm too good for all of my **** classmates because I read and don't care about boys hahaha!" phase. I swear, if I had known what tumblr was, I would've been a huge superwholock. I was also into nothing but Internet friends, and spent a lot of time "memeing" with one of them (AKA stalking classmates on Facebook and making fun of them while creating awful photoshop edits). Also, anime. That was a dark time.

Ninth grade wasn't much of anything. Now, tenth grade, it's sort of... Doctor Who (and Netflix in general) and a lot of drawing. Art has become really important to me, and I've really become a much fuller person imo?

If you wanted music phases... that's a different story. Currently, I'm in an awful musical phase.
Let's see...

First, it was probably dogs, something I grew out of when I was about 4. My favorites were Dalmatians, and I was one of those kids who would run around pretending to be a dog. Grew out of that when I was about 3.

Then, I had a horse phase. I would say that it was just a girly phase in general, but I like horses that were natural in appearance, so not so much. I was also really into Care Bears, and I grew out of that around... first grade?

After that I really got into Pokemon, as well as dragons. This continued... well, forever. But now it's more of an FR sort of thing, and less of a bunch of dragons based off of my cousins and me running around our "HQ" and hanging out in a hot tub (which I can remember writing into a story. This is also when I wanted to be a journalist/detective.)

When I got into fifth grade, I was really into cats. I loved the Warriors series, so I had a lot of material to consume. This is also when my artistic self sort of started? Like in a serious way that involved improvement.

And when I hit sixth grade... oh man, the emo phase. Literally the worst. And I went to a private school with uniforms, so "looking emo" was nearly impossible. I couldn't dye my hair, which is blonde, and the closest I could get to wearing black was wearing the darkest navy I could find. I spent most of sixth and seventh grade like that?

When I was in eighth grade, I hit the "I'm too good for all of my **** classmates because I read and don't care about boys hahaha!" phase. I swear, if I had known what tumblr was, I would've been a huge superwholock. I was also into nothing but Internet friends, and spent a lot of time "memeing" with one of them (AKA stalking classmates on Facebook and making fun of them while creating awful photoshop edits). Also, anime. That was a dark time.

Ninth grade wasn't much of anything. Now, tenth grade, it's sort of... Doctor Who (and Netflix in general) and a lot of drawing. Art has become really important to me, and I've really become a much fuller person imo?

If you wanted music phases... that's a different story. Currently, I'm in an awful musical phase.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
I was a bit grunge for a while.
I was a bit grunge for a while.
kEygMJz.png
I can't remember much, but I remember a lot from 2011-2012

In 2012 I had this godawful Animal Jam phase. I shudder just thinking about it.
Around the same time I had a short-lived bad Doctor Who fan phase (thank god it was short). I still have my old pinterest boards with all my doctor who stuff on it.

I can't remember much, but I remember a lot from 2011-2012

In 2012 I had this godawful Animal Jam phase. I shudder just thinking about it.
Around the same time I had a short-lived bad Doctor Who fan phase (thank god it was short). I still have my old pinterest boards with all my doctor who stuff on it.

643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
2012 was the peek of my weeb phase. I was on of "those" weebs, too. I went through an Animal Jam phase around that time, also.
From late 2013 to early 2014, I had this phase where I would literally just read fanfictions about Hetalia. That was it.

Wy did I do these things to myself?
2012 was the peek of my weeb phase. I was on of "those" weebs, too. I went through an Animal Jam phase around that time, also.
From late 2013 to early 2014, I had this phase where I would literally just read fanfictions about Hetalia. That was it.

Wy did I do these things to myself?
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
At age 14 I started my Naruto phase. I didn't pick up anime or manga at that time, it was pure Naruto. I watched all the pre-shippuden episodes including fillers, read fanfiction, and you know what? I am not ashamed of my Naruto phase. It's been years and I still enjoy Naruto, although not as much. I watched The Last: Naruto the movie yesterday and it was great!
At age 14 I started my Naruto phase. I didn't pick up anime or manga at that time, it was pure Naruto. I watched all the pre-shippuden episodes including fillers, read fanfiction, and you know what? I am not ashamed of my Naruto phase. It's been years and I still enjoy Naruto, although not as much. I watched The Last: Naruto the movie yesterday and it was great!
I started out with a cat obsession phase (even though I'm still kinda there, just not to the point where I can't talk about anything but cats lol). And a I'm-going-to-die-if-I-touch-pink phase. Then I had a ridiculous Webkinz phase for a long time, followed by Howrse and forum-based Warrior roleplays. Towards the end of the Howrse phase I tried to be scene/emo because I was kinda depressed at that time and felt like that was a good way to express it. I also had a deviantart/full-on furry phase around then too. Until I nearly got beaten up because I wore a tail to school one day. I guess right after that I went into the whole tumblr meme/obscure humor phase. I pretty much mellowed out after that though, so while I'm still a furry and love cats/animals in general, I'm not 100% obsessed with anything (except maybe FR... sometimes lmao). I'm still not really "girly", but I'm not pretending to be allergic to pink and purple anymore either :P
I started out with a cat obsession phase (even though I'm still kinda there, just not to the point where I can't talk about anything but cats lol). And a I'm-going-to-die-if-I-touch-pink phase. Then I had a ridiculous Webkinz phase for a long time, followed by Howrse and forum-based Warrior roleplays. Towards the end of the Howrse phase I tried to be scene/emo because I was kinda depressed at that time and felt like that was a good way to express it. I also had a deviantart/full-on furry phase around then too. Until I nearly got beaten up because I wore a tail to school one day. I guess right after that I went into the whole tumblr meme/obscure humor phase. I pretty much mellowed out after that though, so while I'm still a furry and love cats/animals in general, I'm not 100% obsessed with anything (except maybe FR... sometimes lmao). I'm still not really "girly", but I'm not pretending to be allergic to pink and purple anymore either :P
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
[quote name="Patches" date=2015-04-01 03:31:16]Eh. I've been the annoying horse girl from like, day one of my existence and I still am - but really, horses are great.[/quote] LITERALLY MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE I managed to dodge the full weaboo stage, but I did get sideswiped by the wolfaboos at one point in high school. Other than that, I don't think I went through any phases xD
Patches wrote on 2015-04-01:
Eh. I've been the annoying horse girl from like, day one of my existence and I still am - but really, horses are great.
LITERALLY MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE

I managed to dodge the full weaboo stage, but I did get sideswiped by the wolfaboos at one point in high school. Other than that, I don't think I went through any phases xD
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Well, I know I went through a big pokemon phase around the end of middle school/beginning of High school. Besides that I recently scooted out of a "Human anatomy is really awkward holy **** I don't wanna see that" phase. Still shy about that stuff, but it's better. (That's a phase, right? I don't even know anymore.)
Well, I know I went through a big pokemon phase around the end of middle school/beginning of High school. Besides that I recently scooted out of a "Human anatomy is really awkward holy **** I don't wanna see that" phase. Still shy about that stuff, but it's better. (That's a phase, right? I don't even know anymore.)
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11