Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Strange Glitch/Immediate Session Logout
I went to my sent mail after responding to a message, then went ahead into my inbox to check messages; 17 mail notifications appeared with the first one being auction sold. After this my session immediately expired and logged out; in which I just logged in to find no money gained, missing, and all my previous things same. One mail notification; none of them being the auction listing message which triggered this. All 17 of those mail notifications I received couldn't had been mine, especially since I've never sold anything. This is troublesome; if by some weird glitch which is highly troublesome as I don't know what exactly happened and really don't wish to have anything come my way which is another's. :c
I went to my sent mail after responding to a message, then went ahead into my inbox to check messages; 17 mail notifications appeared with the first one being auction sold. After this my session immediately expired and logged out; in which I just logged in to find no money gained, missing, and all my previous things same. One mail notification; none of them being the auction listing message which triggered this. All 17 of those mail notifications I received couldn't had been mine, especially since I've never sold anything. This is troublesome; if by some weird glitch which is highly troublesome as I don't know what exactly happened and really don't wish to have anything come my way which is another's. :c
oie_rounded_corners_by_villianist-d7e3svl.gifoie_rounded_corners__1__by_villianist-d7e3svo.gif
Do not worry - the issue you experienced is not actually another player's messaged, but it *is* a problem we are still researching. When it occurs, we have told the site to log the user who experienced it out, which is the quickest way to resolve it.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Do not worry - the issue you experienced is not actually another player's messaged, but it *is* a problem we are still researching. When it occurs, we have told the site to log the user who experienced it out, which is the quickest way to resolve it.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer