Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | first come first serve; free dragons!
1 2 3
@Gardevoir

Could I give a good home to Sathalan? His colors are lovely. I'm sending a CR now
@Gardevoir

Could I give a good home to Sathalan? His colors are lovely. I'm sending a CR now
Still have dragons left! I'm surprised, some of my favorites haven't been claimed yet.

I saw someone say they couldn't request a certain dragon, but none of them have apparel or familiars left nor are they sitting on any eggs so... they should all be good to go.
Still have dragons left! I'm surprised, some of my favorites haven't been claimed yet.

I saw someone say they couldn't request a certain dragon, but none of them have apparel or familiars left nor are they sitting on any eggs so... they should all be good to go.
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Gardevoir

if you haven't found a home for Fantasy yet, I'd love to take her in :)
@Gardevoir

if you haven't found a home for Fantasy yet, I'd love to take her in :)
@Chronormu
Like stated, send me a cr for any dragon you'd like! Edit: woops, I think I outsped you, haha.
@Chronormu
Like stated, send me a cr for any dragon you'd like! Edit: woops, I think I outsped you, haha.
l1TZ5mn.gif
Awww dang! Trying again! Thank you so much :D
Awww dang! Trying again! Thank you so much :D
@Gardevoir If the dragon is one of your clan progenitors, they can't be traded or sold. :( Thanks again for the beautiful dragons!
@Gardevoir If the dragon is one of your clan progenitors, they can't be traded or sold. :( Thanks again for the beautiful dragons!
Yes, I know my name gets censored when I'm pinged
1 2 3