Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Wii Log On Issues
When I try to log on with my Wii, it tells me that the password is wrong.
I've tried logging on with all of the browsers on my computer, using the same password and it works fine.

Is there anyway to fix this?
When I try to log on with my Wii, it tells me that the password is wrong.
I've tried logging on with all of the browsers on my computer, using the same password and it works fine.

Is there anyway to fix this?
Unfortunately, the Wii's browser is not one we're able to fully support at this time. In the future if we are able to expand support to console browsers, we will make an announcement. Thank you for the report!
Unfortunately, the Wii's browser is not one we're able to fully support at this time. In the future if we are able to expand support to console browsers, we will make an announcement. Thank you for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-17 16:35:56" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=100198#100292"]Unfortunately, the Wii's browser is not one we're able to fully support at this time. In the future if we are able to expand support to console browsers, we will make an announcement. Thank you for the report![/quote]No, thank you for the really fast answer. I just joined and I'm very impressed that you answered it so fast and explained it. Thank you very much. ^-^
No, thank you for the really fast answer. I just joined and I'm very impressed that you answered it so fast and explained it. Thank you very much. ^-^