Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Vipera & Hypnotic Genes
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37
I didn't expected it, but I love both on certain breeds owo
I didn't expected it, but I love both on certain breeds owo

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Wow, these genes look great :D
Wow, these genes look great :D
Oh my,these are wonderful!
The artists sure did a grand job :D
Oh my,these are wonderful!
The artists sure did a grand job :D
tumblr_inline_njviwbRuik1qg2i5p.png
[img]http://s3.postimg.org/ct06zago3/need.png[/img] I have a mighty NEED.
need.png

I have a mighty NEED.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Love the primary one specially!
Love the primary one specially!
I love how the vipera looks on some dragons, especially in black. >w< [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=5&tert=3&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] The hypnotic is awful though, I can't see it looking good in any combination. But to each their own~
I love how the vipera looks on some dragons, especially in black. >w<
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=5&tert=3&elem=6&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

The hypnotic is awful though, I can't see it looking good in any combination. But to each their own~
Dangit, I have to wait until I get to school to scry these today. And I was even planning on getting some work done in Study Hall...

Love Vipera, not so big on Hypnotic though. It's a little too busy in my opinion.
Dangit, I have to wait until I get to school to scry these today. And I was even planning on getting some work done in Study Hall...

Love Vipera, not so big on Hypnotic though. It's a little too busy in my opinion.
wmI4zZE.png
Something tells me this was inspired by Subnautica..... Still totally having that vipera doe
Something tells me this was inspired by Subnautica..... Still totally having that vipera doe
Click mah eggies!

1.gif 1.gif 1.gif 1.gif
Excellent and amazing!
Excellent and amazing!
9a90ef0d-eb23-4613-96b5-c7dffca0daa8_zps83b228cd.jpg
Can I just say how much I love Vipera's tiny teeth effect around the mouth? Such evil snakey grins. ^-^
Can I just say how much I love Vipera's tiny teeth effect around the mouth? Such evil snakey grins. ^-^
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37