Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wily Wildclaw Adopts -CLOSED BUT PING ME
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Elzen

Please put me on your ping list!
@Elzen

Please put me on your ping list!
Aquise_Gift.png
@Enoch

Sure ;; Just PM me
@Enoch

Sure ;; Just PM me
@Elzen

Could i be added to the pinglist?
@Elzen

Could i be added to the pinglist?
izufxv.png
@Elzen
Hello, I just noticed that you pinged everyone about the long wait but you seem to totally have forgotten that I paid as well? Shortly after I claimed my spot on the 22nd of February.
Could you please update the first post to reflect that I have paid because it was a lot of treasure for the adoptable. I don't really mind waiting, but I don't want to be forgotten and lose all that money for nothing.
Thanks!
@Elzen
Hello, I just noticed that you pinged everyone about the long wait but you seem to totally have forgotten that I paid as well? Shortly after I claimed my spot on the 22nd of February.
Could you please update the first post to reflect that I have paid because it was a lot of treasure for the adoptable. I don't really mind waiting, but I don't want to be forgotten and lose all that money for nothing.
Thanks!
Calathea-elderflower.png
@Rhi

Crap, I apologize for that
Could you let me know which dragon was yours? This thread's bloated up and I want to make sure I have everyone up, thank you for letting me know
@Rhi

Crap, I apologize for that
Could you let me know which dragon was yours? This thread's bloated up and I want to make sure I have everyone up, thank you for letting me know
@Elzen it's fine! I just wanted to remind you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5631114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56312/5631114_350.png[/img] [/url] This dragon was mine! I paid 135k for all of him, sans the illuminated armband.
@Elzen it's fine! I just wanted to remind you!

5631114_350.png

This dragon was mine! I paid 135k for all of him, sans the illuminated armband.
Calathea-elderflower.png
@elzen Can I be put on the pinglist for when you're taking more slots? c: thanks!
@elzen Can I be put on the pinglist for when you're taking more slots? c: thanks!
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@Rhi

Got it! :D
@Rhi

Got it! :D
@Lexreon

Hey there!
I have a few hours of free time, so I'm going to get started on your adoptable now!
@Lexreon

Hey there!
I have a few hours of free time, so I'm going to get started on your adoptable now!
@Elzen
Could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is adorable and I need all of it.
@Elzen
Could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is adorable and I need all of it.
qvTNuJR.pngFNAQD2o.pngtumblr_inline_njck0j2in41r51spr.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12