Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Nice to meet you all!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello! My name is Sedgespeck but you can call me Sedge! My pronouns are she/her, and I'm female. I'm fifteen and in high school (bleugh), and lube on a ranch where I'm a chicken, duck, turkey, guinea and cat mom. I'm totally obsessed with a lot of things, including Pokemon, Splatoon, Stray, TMNT, Miitopia and more! I love Pokemon especially, and play a lot of ROM hacks, randomisers and Nuzlockes! In totally open to DMs and line talking to new people! I'll probably accept your friend request if you send one. I look forward to meeting new people in FR! OH and I do have one question--can you change the colour of your progens? The random one I got is just...wow [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87352248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873523/87352248_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! My name is Sedgespeck but you can call me Sedge! My pronouns are she/her, and I'm female. I'm fifteen and in high school (bleugh), and lube on a ranch where I'm a chicken, duck, turkey, guinea and cat mom.

I'm totally obsessed with a lot of things, including Pokemon, Splatoon, Stray, TMNT, Miitopia and more! I love Pokemon especially, and play a lot of ROM hacks, randomisers and Nuzlockes!

In totally open to DMs and line talking to new people! I'll probably accept your friend request if you send one. I look forward to meeting new people in FR!

OH and I do have one question--can you change the colour of your progens? The random one I got is just...wow
87352248_350.png
hi hi! welcome to fr!! sadly you can't change your progen </3 that's one minty dude right there!!!
ALSO HELLO POKÉMON FAN HELLOOOO pokémon is my everything... i don't play rom hacks or playthrough challenges, im bad at those </3, but i love watching content about them and they look sooo fun... randomizers especially are sooo fun, even just playing a casual playthrough randomized makes the game so much more chaotic LOL!! ANYWAY!!! i hope you enjoy your time on fr!!!!! :D
hi hi! welcome to fr!! sadly you can't change your progen </3 that's one minty dude right there!!!
ALSO HELLO POKÉMON FAN HELLOOOO pokémon is my everything... i don't play rom hacks or playthrough challenges, im bad at those </3, but i love watching content about them and they look sooo fun... randomizers especially are sooo fun, even just playing a casual playthrough randomized makes the game so much more chaotic LOL!! ANYWAY!!! i hope you enjoy your time on fr!!!!! :D
D3ssblp.png
@empireofdreamz Hello! I'm so happy to have met a fellow pokemon fan :3 My mom pre-ordered a game for me which came out on my fifth birthday, and I've been hooked ever since.

Disappointing you can't change your progen's colour, but at least his offspring will look nice! They don't really fit with the techno/electronic vibe I wanted to go for though lol

One question! Do you have a favourite pokemon? Mine is Sigilyph for sure :>
@empireofdreamz Hello! I'm so happy to have met a fellow pokemon fan :3 My mom pre-ordered a game for me which came out on my fifth birthday, and I've been hooked ever since.

Disappointing you can't change your progen's colour, but at least his offspring will look nice! They don't really fit with the techno/electronic vibe I wanted to go for though lol

One question! Do you have a favourite pokemon? Mine is Sigilyph for sure :>
Hello and welcome to FR.
The only way you can "change" your progen's colors is to use a tri-color scatter scroll. Purchasable in the marketplace for 350 gems. It will randomly assign new colors to your dragon.

And another Pokemon fan hello, hello. I don't really do nuzlockes, but I have played randomizers and rom-hacks before. I mostly do shiny hunting.
Hello and welcome to FR.
The only way you can "change" your progen's colors is to use a tri-color scatter scroll. Purchasable in the marketplace for 350 gems. It will randomly assign new colors to your dragon.

And another Pokemon fan hello, hello. I don't really do nuzlockes, but I have played randomizers and rom-hacks before. I mostly do shiny hunting.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
@Sedgespeck hello sedge, welcome to the community! adding onto what glitched said, the scatter scroll completely randomizes the colors, except for eye type. it's often too random, but i scatterscrolled my own random progen as well, so whether you want to or not is up to you! here's my progen, she actually used to be blue and red! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64082162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640822/64082162_350.png[/img][/url] another way of changing the color without directly changing the color itself is to apply genes on it, you may find that certain combos may bring light to a color in ways you may not have thought of before! notice how my progen's color is brown, yet she looks so blue? that's what i mean
@Sedgespeck
hello sedge, welcome to the community!

adding onto what glitched said, the scatter scroll completely randomizes the colors, except for eye type. it's often too random, but i scatterscrolled my own random progen as well, so whether you want to or not is up to you!

here's my progen, she actually used to be blue and red!
64082162_350.png

another way of changing the color without directly changing the color itself is to apply genes on it, you may find that certain combos may bring light to a color in ways you may not have thought of before! notice how my progen's color is brown, yet she looks so blue? that's what i mean
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
@Sedgespeck
YEAH!! i remember getting into pokémon by going to burger king and getting a shinx card in my kids meal and going "aw what a cute guy" and i got the games and! ive been a little obsessed ever since HAHA!!

thats a shame, but at least you'll have some babies to sell for money or use as exalting fodder lol!! unless they turn out rlly cute and you wanna keep em hehe :3

oh i have several favorites for sure!! lugia, garchomp, zorua and zoroark (both forms!), corviknight, absol, poochyena and mightyena, and more!! i love dark, ghost, and dragon types <3 sigilyph is a really cool favorite! that fella is underrated, i love its design :D
@Sedgespeck
YEAH!! i remember getting into pokémon by going to burger king and getting a shinx card in my kids meal and going "aw what a cute guy" and i got the games and! ive been a little obsessed ever since HAHA!!

thats a shame, but at least you'll have some babies to sell for money or use as exalting fodder lol!! unless they turn out rlly cute and you wanna keep em hehe :3

oh i have several favorites for sure!! lugia, garchomp, zorua and zoroark (both forms!), corviknight, absol, poochyena and mightyena, and more!! i love dark, ghost, and dragon types <3 sigilyph is a really cool favorite! that fella is underrated, i love its design :D
D3ssblp.png
@empireofdreamz Ooh, dark types are definitely a closer second favourite is mine! I'm totally obsessed with flying types, though!

@Glitched @chork Ah, that's a lot of gems XP I'm sure it'll be worth it though! Hopefully I get luckier lol. I'll try or some different genes and see what I like! I'm glad you can gene your dragons yourself, even if it's expensive :P

Are there breed changes, too? I noticed chork's progen is a veilspun, which is awesome!
@empireofdreamz Ooh, dark types are definitely a closer second favourite is mine! I'm totally obsessed with flying types, though!

@Glitched @chork Ah, that's a lot of gems XP I'm sure it'll be worth it though! Hopefully I get luckier lol. I'll try or some different genes and see what I like! I'm glad you can gene your dragons yourself, even if it's expensive :P

Are there breed changes, too? I noticed chork's progen is a veilspun, which is awesome!
@Sedgespeck
yes, actually! there are ways of breed changing dragons, although some are more expensive than others. the veilspun breed change scroll was actually gifted to me ^^

the majority of the breed scrolls will be available in the marketplace, but there are some that are available through other means. like how undertides are obtainable in dig plots, nocturnes are from night of the nocturne, bogsneaks can be brewed for in baldwin's, and sometimes some breed scrolls are offered up as roundsey prizes (although those are very rare to get). the only scroll that is unavailable is the imperial scroll, which is a kickstarter exclusive item

when a new breed is released, sometimes they'll give you a clanbound breed change scroll, other times they may either give you an egg or nothing at all, but it's worth keeping an eye out in case it does happen
@Sedgespeck
yes, actually! there are ways of breed changing dragons, although some are more expensive than others. the veilspun breed change scroll was actually gifted to me ^^

the majority of the breed scrolls will be available in the marketplace, but there are some that are available through other means. like how undertides are obtainable in dig plots, nocturnes are from night of the nocturne, bogsneaks can be brewed for in baldwin's, and sometimes some breed scrolls are offered up as roundsey prizes (although those are very rare to get). the only scroll that is unavailable is the imperial scroll, which is a kickstarter exclusive item

when a new breed is released, sometimes they'll give you a clanbound breed change scroll, other times they may either give you an egg or nothing at all, but it's worth keeping an eye out in case it does happen
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
Hello. Welcome to Flight Rising!

I am, too, a Pokemon Fan. Personally, I enjoy steel types myself. Flying types are pretty cool, though. :)
Hello. Welcome to Flight Rising!

I am, too, a Pokemon Fan. Personally, I enjoy steel types myself. Flying types are pretty cool, though. :)
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIIIII

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@chork They really are expensive! I liked how my progen looked at a coatl, but those scrolls are incredibly expensive O_o

@ Iscrupulous Shell types are great! I just used to not like them because of how annoying they were in competitive lol. Aegislash is my favourite shell type by far!
@chork They really are expensive! I liked how my progen looked at a coatl, but those scrolls are incredibly expensive O_o

@ Iscrupulous Shell types are great! I just used to not like them because of how annoying they were in competitive lol. Aegislash is my favourite shell type by far!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page