Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The new player who clicks everywhere
1 2
Hiii! I just started playing today, I'm kind of confused of what to do, I'm just clicking around and found how to breed dragons and the mini games, I'm not sure of what else I can do here, but seems to be a wonderful place with awesome art!

I hope to not get lost here and have a good time around dragons
(Also, I apologize if something is not well writen, my 1st language is spanish ;-; )
Hiii! I just started playing today, I'm kind of confused of what to do, I'm just clicking around and found how to breed dragons and the mini games, I'm not sure of what else I can do here, but seems to be a wonderful place with awesome art!

I hope to not get lost here and have a good time around dragons
(Also, I apologize if something is not well writen, my 1st language is spanish ;-; )
nefzg1V.png
mXtyBiI.png
mYEe9VI.png
kI850Ts.png
K9W8Tym.png
mjtJ868.png
kCTrfom.png
12ilQ62.png

Wipwip ;;
Trading Post has a few simple activities you can do each day to earn treasure, and the Coliseum is also good for items, although it can be a bit of a grind.
Trading Post has a few simple activities you can do each day to earn treasure, and the Coliseum is also good for items, although it can be a bit of a grind.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
[quote name="Euchrades0029" date="2023-02-05 14:19:16" ] Trading Post has a few simple activities you can do each day to earn treasure, and the Coliseum is also good for items, although it can be a bit of a grind. [/quote] Thank you! I will try that out, hope Coliseum isn't too scary
Euchrades0029 wrote on 2023-02-05 14:19:16:

Thank you! I will try that out, hope Coliseum isn't too scary
nefzg1V.png
mXtyBiI.png
mYEe9VI.png
kI850Ts.png
K9W8Tym.png
mjtJ868.png
kCTrfom.png
12ilQ62.png

Wipwip ;;
@Mintlever Welcome!! I hope you like it here, I can send some stuff over to help you start if you want!
@Mintlever Welcome!! I hope you like it here, I can send some stuff over to help you start if you want!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@HappyLittleSnek That would be really kind and helpul! But it will be funny too, bcs I will need to read every item to understand what it does xD Thank you very much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HappyLittleSnek That would be really kind and helpul! But it will be funny too, bcs I will need to read every item to understand what it does xD Thank you very much!
nefzg1V.png
mXtyBiI.png
mYEe9VI.png
kI850Ts.png
K9W8Tym.png
mjtJ868.png
kCTrfom.png
12ilQ62.png

Wipwip ;;
@HappyLittleSnek Tksm!!! Also, I appretiate that description of the items, I didn't know dragons can wear stuff, this game is better than I thought! [emoji=star size=1]
@HappyLittleSnek Tksm!!! Also, I appretiate that description of the items, I didn't know dragons can wear stuff, this game is better than I thought!
nefzg1V.png
mXtyBiI.png
mYEe9VI.png
kI850Ts.png
K9W8Tym.png
mjtJ868.png
kCTrfom.png
12ilQ62.png

Wipwip ;;
@Mintlever Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@Mintlever Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Welcome! I recommend testing out what you're able to do. The Trading Post is a good place to start! There's also the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds which are fun as well.
Welcome! I recommend testing out what you're able to do. The Trading Post is a good place to start! There's also the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds which are fun as well.
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a gift basket to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
Welcome to FR! I'll send over a gift basket to help you get started - check the Crossroads.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Raquesis Thx for the welcome! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The Coliseum is more fun than I thought, I like it [emoji=star size=1] @Halkiierid Thank you very much! I really appretiate the help [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Raquesis Thx for the welcome! The Coliseum is more fun than I thought, I like it

@Halkiierid Thank you very much! I really appretiate the help
nefzg1V.png
mXtyBiI.png
mYEe9VI.png
kI850Ts.png
K9W8Tym.png
mjtJ868.png
kCTrfom.png
12ilQ62.png

Wipwip ;;
1 2