Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning user, hello
I went on hiatus for a while so I guess I'll make an intro again,
Hi I'm back. I was on chicken smoothie for a long while, but I discovered I wasn't welcome there so I closed my account and came back here. Hi everyone, it's nice to be back with the more mature crowd and especially staff, again. (This isn't to say CS staff are immature, but they handle situations in a very unprofessional manner. The community is also incredibly abrasive.)

(I'm a very blunt person, so chicken smoothie community is a ton more sensitive to it than flight rising community. And that isn't their fault. The site appeals to a different userbase.)
I went on hiatus for a while so I guess I'll make an intro again,
Hi I'm back. I was on chicken smoothie for a long while, but I discovered I wasn't welcome there so I closed my account and came back here. Hi everyone, it's nice to be back with the more mature crowd and especially staff, again. (This isn't to say CS staff are immature, but they handle situations in a very unprofessional manner. The community is also incredibly abrasive.)

(I'm a very blunt person, so chicken smoothie community is a ton more sensitive to it than flight rising community. And that isn't their fault. The site appeals to a different userbase.)
Welcome back! I only recently made an account on Chicken Smoothie, but it's just not as fun or engaging as it is here. The community over there is a lot harder to relate to, although a couple very kind people did gift me spare animals, for which I'm grateful. Yeah, CS is ok, but I'll spend my free time here, thanks very much. :)
Welcome back! I only recently made an account on Chicken Smoothie, but it's just not as fun or engaging as it is here. The community over there is a lot harder to relate to, although a couple very kind people did gift me spare animals, for which I'm grateful. Yeah, CS is ok, but I'll spend my free time here, thanks very much. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
[quote name="Euchrades0029" date="2023-02-03 14:26:28" ] Welcome back! I only recently made an account on Chicken Smoothie, but it's just not as fun or engaging as it is here. The community over there is a lot harder to relate to, although a couple very kind people did gift me spare animals, for which I'm grateful. Yeah, CS is ok, but I'll spend my free time here, thanks very much. :) [/quote] Gifting is a thing people do like to do there yes, but that's the only plus side I've had there. The only things to really do are be involved in the forums (which got me in trouble fast due to my blunt nature) and draw, but their drawing program is a bit clunky and definitely hard to use for a pure mobile player like me.
Euchrades0029 wrote on 2023-02-03 14:26:28:
Gifting is a thing people do like to do there yes, but that's the only plus side I've had there. The only things to really do are be involved in the forums (which got me in trouble fast due to my blunt nature) and draw, but their drawing program is a bit clunky and definitely hard to use for a pure mobile player like me.