Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | HELLO EVERYONE <3
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on a forum!
This is kinda like coming back home, and I'm loving it here so far! :D

I just discovered this place today and yeah, it has been taking me a while to discover the introduction forum but psssst. No one needs to know that.
So far I don't really have a clue what's going on, so friends and guidance is much appreciated <3

So yeah, hi!

You can call me Vuwu! I'm 23, go by they/them and uhhhh, I love drawing! Mostly humans, anthros, cats and even dragons! (I do need a biiiit more practice with them tho but I think they don't look that bad)

If you wanna see some art examples you're welcome to check out my Instagram!

So what else?

Oh yeah! I was once versed in coding and seeing all your lovely signatures and profiles really makes me want to dust off my coding skills. But I think I'd need to relearn a LOT :')
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on a forum!
This is kinda like coming back home, and I'm loving it here so far! :D

I just discovered this place today and yeah, it has been taking me a while to discover the introduction forum but psssst. No one needs to know that.
So far I don't really have a clue what's going on, so friends and guidance is much appreciated <3

So yeah, hi!

You can call me Vuwu! I'm 23, go by they/them and uhhhh, I love drawing! Mostly humans, anthros, cats and even dragons! (I do need a biiiit more practice with them tho but I think they don't look that bad)

If you wanna see some art examples you're welcome to check out my Instagram!

So what else?

Oh yeah! I was once versed in coding and seeing all your lovely signatures and profiles really makes me want to dust off my coding skills. But I think I'd need to relearn a LOT :')
Newbie ; help welcome!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCPMK3ES.gif
@Vuwu I'm semi-new as well! I'm sure other people will have better advice and guides to send you, but as a small contribution, if you see any dragons in my sales tab you like just message me and I'll send you them for free! Flight Rising has a lot of nuances you kinda have to learn, but once you do it'll suck you right in! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Also, your art is very pretty and colorful! The design work is very cool. If you'd like stuff for a signature, there's a credit link in mine with a ton of pretty images related to the website that are able to be used as well. :)
@Vuwu I'm semi-new as well! I'm sure other people will have better advice and guides to send you, but as a small contribution, if you see any dragons in my sales tab you like just message me and I'll send you them for free!

Flight Rising has a lot of nuances you kinda have to learn, but once you do it'll suck you right in!

Also, your art is very pretty and colorful! The design work is very cool.

If you'd like stuff for a signature, there's a credit link in mine with a ton of pretty images related to the website that are able to be used as well. :)
welcome to FR! i'm new also hehe - hope you have fun! <3
welcome to FR! i'm new also hehe - hope you have fun! <3
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
@jellysprite
That is so nice of you omg!! I'll definitely have a look through them, tysm <3

And also thank you for the compliment, it really means a lot to me!

As for the signature and stuff, I know have clad my entire profile in buttons and I couldn't be happier haha
@jellysprite
That is so nice of you omg!! I'll definitely have a look through them, tysm <3

And also thank you for the compliment, it really means a lot to me!

As for the signature and stuff, I know have clad my entire profile in buttons and I couldn't be happier haha
Newbie ; help welcome!
@pipotron

yay, we newbies must flock together! I hope you'll have a lot of fun as well! :D
@pipotron

yay, we newbies must flock together! I hope you'll have a lot of fun as well! :D
Newbie ; help welcome!
@Vuwu

Welcome to this site!

If you have any questions towards things (dragons, Coliseum...), feel free to ask.
@Vuwu

Welcome to this site!

If you have any questions towards things (dragons, Coliseum...), feel free to ask.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
@VuWu Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@VuWu Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!