Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi all! :3
Hi everyone! I've only just started using Flight Rising, and I know next to nothing about it, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. I saw people talking about it on Tumblr, and since cringe is dead I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm not really sure what to put here, so I'll just say that I go by A or Ace, my pronouns are he/him. I chronically have no idea what I'm doing, so if anyone has any tips to share then please do!

I chose the Water flight because I think it suits me best and also I really enjoy swimming or just generally being in water.

Nice to be here :3
Hi everyone! I've only just started using Flight Rising, and I know next to nothing about it, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. I saw people talking about it on Tumblr, and since cringe is dead I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm not really sure what to put here, so I'll just say that I go by A or Ace, my pronouns are he/him. I chronically have no idea what I'm doing, so if anyone has any tips to share then please do!

I chose the Water flight because I think it suits me best and also I really enjoy swimming or just generally being in water.

Nice to be here :3
Ace / he/him / FR Time +8

water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
Banner by @ACWN
Welcome to FR! I'll send you a free dragon and some items to help you get started.
Welcome to FR! I'll send you a free dragon and some items to help you get started.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Halkiierid thank you very much!
@Halkiierid thank you very much!

Banner by @ACWN
@deerlybeloathed Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@deerlybeloathed Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid I really appreciate the help, even if it's just for a little thing. And yeah, I've already found everyone here to be super nice and supportive!

I'll be sure to check out your forum just now! Thank you!
@ShadowMermaid I really appreciate the help, even if it's just for a little thing. And yeah, I've already found everyone here to be super nice and supportive!

I'll be sure to check out your forum just now! Thank you!

Banner by @ACWN
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
It took me a bit to get into flight rising, but once you get the hang of things, it's hard to stay away! If you see any dragons you like in my sales tab, just shoot me a message. I'm happy to give one to ya for free! But just a warning, lair space for dragons disappears quick so be picky unlike me lol!
It took me a bit to get into flight rising, but once you get the hang of things, it's hard to stay away! If you see any dragons you like in my sales tab, just shoot me a message. I'm happy to give one to ya for free! But just a warning, lair space for dragons disappears quick so be picky unlike me lol!