Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone!
1 2
@pipotron Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@pipotron Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid

it really has been such and inviting place so far <3
i'm really grateful! thank you, i appreciate that!
@ShadowMermaid

it really has been such and inviting place so far <3
i'm really grateful! thank you, i appreciate that!
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
@pipotron welcome welcome! I actually loved pet sites as well. One in particular introduced me to Flight Rising, and the rest is history.

There’s a billion guides on here that would be helpful and more people with lots of experience under their belt. However, I do have a couple tips that helped me get more into everything.

• In Forums, under Dragon Trading you can find threads with free dragon adopts. I also have free dragons in my hibernal den right HERE. Just message me if you want one!
  • Coliseum is super useful(and a fun activity). You get things from food and materials to specialty items and valuables! It takes a long time to grind though, so please check the guides below to save yourself pain and hours.
- How to train your Dragon by Dragon by Duke
- COLISEUM GUIDE PT 2
- FLIGHT RISING SLANG
  • Check Marketplace AND Auction house for buying stuff! Auction House is a place you can also sell things when you’re more comfortable with item worth.
Activities to do in the meantime: Gather Items, Trading Post Tasks, Fairgrounds!

@pipotron welcome welcome! I actually loved pet sites as well. One in particular introduced me to Flight Rising, and the rest is history.

There’s a billion guides on here that would be helpful and more people with lots of experience under their belt. However, I do have a couple tips that helped me get more into everything.

• In Forums, under Dragon Trading you can find threads with free dragon adopts. I also have free dragons in my hibernal den right HERE. Just message me if you want one!
  • Coliseum is super useful(and a fun activity). You get things from food and materials to specialty items and valuables! It takes a long time to grind though, so please check the guides below to save yourself pain and hours.
- How to train your Dragon by Dragon by Duke
- COLISEUM GUIDE PT 2
- FLIGHT RISING SLANG
  • Check Marketplace AND Auction house for buying stuff! Auction House is a place you can also sell things when you’re more comfortable with item worth.
Activities to do in the meantime: Gather Items, Trading Post Tasks, Fairgrounds!

@jellysprite thank you so much!! i really appreciate your help [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@jellysprite

thank you so much!! i really appreciate your help
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
gTTW2gA.png
408901yacyx2kkw1.gif
1 2