Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya Everyone!
Im not gonna bother making this super pretty but my name is Bottled. Im rarely new to the game but I learn fast so its ok.
I found FR through some mutuals who were talking about it. Then I discovered that I owned an art book by @/undel. Bought it many years ago because I wanted to learn how to draw dragons and other fantastic beasts for a comic/web series I've been working on. I suppose there isn't much to say other than I'm excited to be here and I've been having so much fun. I haven't found a game like this in years that's kept my attention. So I'm very happy!
Im not gonna bother making this super pretty but my name is Bottled. Im rarely new to the game but I learn fast so its ok.
I found FR through some mutuals who were talking about it. Then I discovered that I owned an art book by @/undel. Bought it many years ago because I wanted to learn how to draw dragons and other fantastic beasts for a comic/web series I've been working on. I suppose there isn't much to say other than I'm excited to be here and I've been having so much fun. I haven't found a game like this in years that's kept my attention. So I'm very happy!
@bottleddonuts welcome! glad you're enjoying FR
@bottleddonuts welcome! glad you're enjoying FR
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png