Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sallutations!
I'm new here, my friend recommended I started playing.
I already love this community, and it's so nice how many giveaways there are! For a newbie like me it hepls a lot to get new dragons and also help save them from being exalted, I guess that's the word.
Thank you so much for being a nice community for new players! I hope to repay this kindness once I am advanced in the game enough to help new future players!
I'm new here, my friend recommended I started playing.
I already love this community, and it's so nice how many giveaways there are! For a newbie like me it hepls a lot to get new dragons and also help save them from being exalted, I guess that's the word.
Thank you so much for being a nice community for new players! I hope to repay this kindness once I am advanced in the game enough to help new future players!
Welcome!
Welcome!
9D8YYS1.png
@LuzGoldDragon

Hello! Welcome! If you want to get some dragons to save from exaltation, check out my holding tab, they're free for anyone who will give them a good home! Let me know if you want anybody and I'll send them over!
@LuzGoldDragon

Hello! Welcome! If you want to get some dragons to save from exaltation, check out my holding tab, they're free for anyone who will give them a good home! Let me know if you want anybody and I'll send them over!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Welcome to FR! :> I give out free newbie packages for accounts under a month old (and over three days old), you can get one here!
Welcome to FR! :> I give out free newbie packages for accounts under a month old (and over three days old), you can get one here!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Thank you! I don't need anything, though... A lot of people helped me out already, so I don't really need anything... I'm just trying to get all the rats familiars haha
Thank you! I don't need anything, though... A lot of people helped me out already, so I don't really need anything... I'm just trying to get all the rats familiars haha
@LuzGoldDragon--
WELCOME!!!!
I have a hatchery and have quite a few dergs that need a good home. Take a look in my lair in the 1st tab. If you see any, let me know and I will send them to you!

This also goes for anyone else that might read this post lol!!
@LuzGoldDragon--
WELCOME!!!!
I have a hatchery and have quite a few dergs that need a good home. Take a look in my lair in the 1st tab. If you see any, let me know and I will send them to you!

This also goes for anyone else that might read this post lol!!
qWdtKd.png
@LuzGoldDragon

hello and welcome! I hope you've had a great time here ^^

@LuzGoldDragon

hello and welcome! I hope you've had a great time here ^^

(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||