Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Brand New And Very Confused
Hullo, a friend recommended this from chickensmoothie and I have no idea what to do
( T v T)
Hullo, a friend recommended this from chickensmoothie and I have no idea what to do
( T v T)
@Labanondana
Hello! Welcome to fligh rising, I hope You'll have great time here ^^

I reccomemd checking out forums for free stuff and tips for newbies, maybe see the guides.
The tips from me are to have fun and collect dragons you like, don't buy in the market place for now 'cus it's expensive there (better go to auction house) if you'll feed your dragons every day you gonna get 1 gem per day, you can find a lot of food and items in coloseum and if you have any problem just ask for help on forum.

Have a great day~
@Labanondana
Hello! Welcome to fligh rising, I hope You'll have great time here ^^

I reccomemd checking out forums for free stuff and tips for newbies, maybe see the guides.
The tips from me are to have fun and collect dragons you like, don't buy in the market place for now 'cus it's expensive there (better go to auction house) if you'll feed your dragons every day you gonna get 1 gem per day, you can find a lot of food and items in coloseum and if you have any problem just ask for help on forum.

Have a great day~
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Labanondana

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! To begin with, you might want to check your flight's forums to see if they have care packages for new players.

Some basics:
-Treasure is the game's normal currency, and you can get it from the fairgrounds, selling things on the auction house, selling things in your hoard, exalting dragons, and probably other ways I'm forgetting.
-Gems are the site's premium currency, but you can still get them without paying for them. You can list things on the AH for gems, and you get them occasionally from exalting.
-Exalting is the game's alternative to a "death mechanic". Instead of dragons dying after a certain time, you can choose to exalt them for treasure. The amount you get is dependent on the dragon's level. In addition to treasure, exalting contributes to your flight's ranking on the Dominance leaderboard. First, second, and third places get bonuses, like cheaper lair expansions and marketplace discounts.
-The auction house is a place to sell or buy items, dragons, food, etc from other players
-The marketplace is a place to buy apparel, genes, familiars and more directly from the site
-You can battle enemies in the coliseum to train your dragons and collect loot
-Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is used to melt resources or craft new ones
-Swipp's Swap Stand will offer trades that cycle

Take your time to explore the site and get acquainted with the mechanics. There is no "right way" to play the game, so enjoy it and have fun! I'm always down to answer questions, so feel free to ping me (put an @ before a username) or send me a PM
@Labanondana

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! To begin with, you might want to check your flight's forums to see if they have care packages for new players.

Some basics:
-Treasure is the game's normal currency, and you can get it from the fairgrounds, selling things on the auction house, selling things in your hoard, exalting dragons, and probably other ways I'm forgetting.
-Gems are the site's premium currency, but you can still get them without paying for them. You can list things on the AH for gems, and you get them occasionally from exalting.
-Exalting is the game's alternative to a "death mechanic". Instead of dragons dying after a certain time, you can choose to exalt them for treasure. The amount you get is dependent on the dragon's level. In addition to treasure, exalting contributes to your flight's ranking on the Dominance leaderboard. First, second, and third places get bonuses, like cheaper lair expansions and marketplace discounts.
-The auction house is a place to sell or buy items, dragons, food, etc from other players
-The marketplace is a place to buy apparel, genes, familiars and more directly from the site
-You can battle enemies in the coliseum to train your dragons and collect loot
-Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is used to melt resources or craft new ones
-Swipp's Swap Stand will offer trades that cycle

Take your time to explore the site and get acquainted with the mechanics. There is no "right way" to play the game, so enjoy it and have fun! I'm always down to answer questions, so feel free to ping me (put an @ before a username) or send me a PM
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png