Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Here!
Hi, I'm Akayla and I'm new here! I'm a regular on Xanje and heard about Flight Rising a few times and decided to check it out. I'm just patiently waiting for my first nest of eggs, I've got 4 and I can't wait to see them, they hatch tomorrow. :)
Hi, I'm Akayla and I'm new here! I'm a regular on Xanje and heard about Flight Rising a few times and decided to check it out. I'm just patiently waiting for my first nest of eggs, I've got 4 and I can't wait to see them, they hatch tomorrow. :)
@Akayla
Hello, welcome to flight rising! ^^
@Akayla
Hello, welcome to flight rising! ^^
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Akayla, welcome to the addiction! Lol. I looked at your lair and you have some nice dergs already. I was wondering, I just hatched a nest and up popped a perfect mate for your Wit. The offspring I scryed do occasionally gene through, and the colors are consistent. Would you like him for a welcome gift? I can send him by Crossroad.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66695978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666960/66695978_350.png[/img][/url]
@Akayla, welcome to the addiction! Lol. I looked at your lair and you have some nice dergs already. I was wondering, I just hatched a nest and up popped a perfect mate for your Wit. The offspring I scryed do occasionally gene through, and the colors are consistent. Would you like him for a welcome gift? I can send him by Crossroad.66695978_350.png
Fnw48LX.png
@KrazeeKarma
He looks beautiful! I would love to have him! How do the crossroads work?
@KrazeeKarma
He looks beautiful! I would love to have him! How do the crossroads work?
@Akayla, You'll get a notice when it's ready. Just go to the Crossroads and go to the trades pending tab. Then accept. That's all.
@Akayla, You'll get a notice when it's ready. Just go to the Crossroads and go to the trades pending tab. Then accept. That's all.
Fnw48LX.png
@KrazeeKarma
Thank you so much for the dragon! I can't wait to breed him with Wit
@KrazeeKarma
Thank you so much for the dragon! I can't wait to breed him with Wit