Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | (Very) Late hello everyone
I've been here for about a year but I still feel like a newbie. I've slowly but surely started to learn all of what this site and game have to offer, and I simply love dragons. I'm also Guild Master of a well-established RP guild on Earthen Ring in World of Warcraft.

I haven't really met anyone from here yet, so hello everyone!
Seeking new friends and allies!

Little backstory, my dragon Flensa is the true version of her human form, my character from World of Warcraft. She lives in the frigid zone called Winterspring, in her mountain lair high above. Flensa (in WoW) has long kept her true dragon form secret.

I've been here for about a year but I still feel like a newbie. I've slowly but surely started to learn all of what this site and game have to offer, and I simply love dragons. I'm also Guild Master of a well-established RP guild on Earthen Ring in World of Warcraft.

I haven't really met anyone from here yet, so hello everyone!
Seeking new friends and allies!

Little backstory, my dragon Flensa is the true version of her human form, my character from World of Warcraft. She lives in the frigid zone called Winterspring, in her mountain lair high above. Flensa (in WoW) has long kept her true dragon form secret.

Hello there! I'm Rano, I've been on Flight Rising for.... I think almost six years now? And I'm still learning things myself!

You have some beautiful dragons in your lair, as well! I've never played WoW, but I had friends who did at one point, they seemed to really like it!
Hello there! I'm Rano, I've been on Flight Rising for.... I think almost six years now? And I'm still learning things myself!

You have some beautiful dragons in your lair, as well! I've never played WoW, but I had friends who did at one point, they seemed to really like it!