Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hi! My friend said that this game was cool, so I decided to join. Anyway, a bit about myself, I'm a girl, autistic, and I like object shows, animals, warrior cats, and ww1/ww2 history. I look forward to seeing what this game has to offer and to make new friends! :)
Hi! My friend said that this game was cool, so I decided to join. Anyway, a bit about myself, I'm a girl, autistic, and I like object shows, animals, warrior cats, and ww1/ww2 history. I look forward to seeing what this game has to offer and to make new friends! :)
@LuckyDay71 hello! welcome to the community! hope you get used to it, and yes, this game is quite good to play with! ^^ feel free to explore around
@LuckyDay71 hello! welcome to the community! hope you get used to it, and yes, this game is quite good to play with! ^^ feel free to explore around
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
yo we could be like perfect friends i LOVE all those things! i LOVE LOVE LOVE WW1/WW2 history. grey stripe is my favorite warriorcats. i'm not sure if this is important or not but i am a bit autistic to but mostly dyslexic. i have many favorite animals Dragons, Horses, Big Cats!
yo we could be like perfect friends i LOVE all those things! i LOVE LOVE LOVE WW1/WW2 history. grey stripe is my favorite warriorcats. i'm not sure if this is important or not but i am a bit autistic to but mostly dyslexic. i have many favorite animals Dragons, Horses, Big Cats!
Welcome! I love Warriors too; I haven't caught up on the new books yet but they were really fun to read!

edit: spelling error (reaed is my favorite new word now)
Welcome! I love Warriors too; I haven't caught up on the new books yet but they were really fun to read!

edit: spelling error (reaed is my favorite new word now)
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE