Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey there!
1 2
@dovetales

Farming in the coli can be kinda difficult when you first start. I suggest seeing if you can rent a Level 25 to train your own dragon (or save up to have someone level for you if you're lazy). Make sure to look at coli (coliseum) builds before assigning stats and ability stones! It will be really helpful to start knowing the end goal instead of messing up the stats like I did at first.
@dovetales

Farming in the coli can be kinda difficult when you first start. I suggest seeing if you can rent a Level 25 to train your own dragon (or save up to have someone level for you if you're lazy). Make sure to look at coli (coliseum) builds before assigning stats and ability stones! It will be really helpful to start knowing the end goal instead of messing up the stats like I did at first.
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@RoseArcana

Do you know where I could find coli builds?
I was able to get my party up to lvl 5 but now they suck in the Woodland Path xD
@RoseArcana

Do you know where I could find coli builds?
I was able to get my party up to lvl 5 but now they suck in the Woodland Path xD
o3sckU7.png
@dovetales

I’m not that into the coli so I pay to have my dragons leveled. Here’s a post from the leveler I use on coli builds and battle stones. Battle stones can change stats so it’s important to keep in mind the stone you plan to use. If you want to level up a bunch of dragons fast, I believe the most popular choice is the Mire Flyer.
@dovetales

I’m not that into the coli so I pay to have my dragons leveled. Here’s a post from the leveler I use on coli builds and battle stones. Battle stones can change stats so it’s important to keep in mind the stone you plan to use. If you want to level up a bunch of dragons fast, I believe the most popular choice is the Mire Flyer.
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
1 2