Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey there!
heyo! i'm aspen, and i recently started playing flight rising again after years of not playing so i hope to get acclimated quickly!

a bit about me- i'm 26 years old, i'm married and i have two cats named cricket and maris. i enjoy dabbling in web design and playing video games, and my current favorite games are animal crossing: new horizons and genshin impact (i just started playing and it's so cute!). my all-time favorite game is probably stardew valley.

anyway that's all! i hope to meet lots of cool people!
heyo! i'm aspen, and i recently started playing flight rising again after years of not playing so i hope to get acclimated quickly!

a bit about me- i'm 26 years old, i'm married and i have two cats named cricket and maris. i enjoy dabbling in web design and playing video games, and my current favorite games are animal crossing: new horizons and genshin impact (i just started playing and it's so cute!). my all-time favorite game is probably stardew valley.

anyway that's all! i hope to meet lots of cool people!
Hello!
Glad to see you come back c:
It seems like we like similar games too! Gotta scratch that 'collect everything cute' itch, huh? Haha
Hello!
Glad to see you come back c:
It seems like we like similar games too! Gotta scratch that 'collect everything cute' itch, huh? Haha
hey there! i'm definitely glad to be back!

oh for sure! i just love games that can be really chill or be exciting depending on how you're feeling- wanna just wander your island and gather sticks and rocks? cool. feel like terraforming the whole thing and rebuilding the whole place? also cool! it's so... ah i forget the word i wanted to use LOL but it's so handy!
hey there! i'm definitely glad to be back!

oh for sure! i just love games that can be really chill or be exciting depending on how you're feeling- wanna just wander your island and gather sticks and rocks? cool. feel like terraforming the whole thing and rebuilding the whole place? also cool! it's so... ah i forget the word i wanted to use LOL but it's so handy!