Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi! I just started playing flight rising yesterday and i'm already hooked! Although I am new to the community, I hope to make some new friends! Maybe some tips on getting started? Thanks!

(My username; Cqt is like Cat because it was already taken.)

I hope we all get along! :D
Hi! I just started playing flight rising yesterday and i'm already hooked! Although I am new to the community, I hope to make some new friends! Maybe some tips on getting started? Thanks!

(My username; Cqt is like Cat because it was already taken.)

I hope we all get along! :D
@Cqt

Welcome! I was totally hooked on this game too! I love dragons SO much.

I'd start by looking at the Raffles and Giveaways to find any free dragons! And of course playing some games to get some fast treasure.

If you buy a dragon from @RareVermillion hatchery Odds and Eggs then you can go over to my hatchery, Sorrow's End Adoptions and pick 1 dragon for free!
@Cqt

Welcome! I was totally hooked on this game too! I love dragons SO much.

I'd start by looking at the Raffles and Giveaways to find any free dragons! And of course playing some games to get some fast treasure.

If you buy a dragon from @RareVermillion hatchery Odds and Eggs then you can go over to my hatchery, Sorrow's End Adoptions and pick 1 dragon for free!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@Cqt hi! Yes from my hatchery as long as you've joined in the past 48 hours, your first dragon from me is completely free. If you purchase a second one, @Nekros will give you one from their adoption center free of charge! Three for the price of one haha!

Also, look in the forums for your specific Flight. I'm Nature so I can't help you out there as I don't have access, but I bet they have a really fun forum and game for you to play as a new player! Those forums are exceptionally helpful and great at making sure you get free stuff!
@Cqt hi! Yes from my hatchery as long as you've joined in the past 48 hours, your first dragon from me is completely free. If you purchase a second one, @Nekros will give you one from their adoption center free of charge! Three for the price of one haha!

Also, look in the forums for your specific Flight. I'm Nature so I can't help you out there as I don't have access, but I bet they have a really fun forum and game for you to play as a new player! Those forums are exceptionally helpful and great at making sure you get free stuff!