Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Flight Rising!!
Hello Everyone!
As you can see, my name is FlourShop.
I’ve recently joined Flight Rising a few weeks ago, and haven’t made an Introduction yet! I’m happy to have come across this amazing website, full of dragons and alot of other stuff to do!
I’ve decided that amongst my lore, I will also breed dragons in hopes to hatch amazing baby dragons that people will enjoy looking after. I do plan to put the majority of them up on auction, and some are already up there now!
I currently have a Spiral, and 3 Imperial Hatchlings for Auction! So check out my Lair to see them! Thank you!
Hello Everyone!
As you can see, my name is FlourShop.
I’ve recently joined Flight Rising a few weeks ago, and haven’t made an Introduction yet! I’m happy to have come across this amazing website, full of dragons and alot of other stuff to do!
I’ve decided that amongst my lore, I will also breed dragons in hopes to hatch amazing baby dragons that people will enjoy looking after. I do plan to put the majority of them up on auction, and some are already up there now!
I currently have a Spiral, and 3 Imperial Hatchlings for Auction! So check out my Lair to see them! Thank you!
Welcome! Love the colors of the dragon in your pfp!
Welcome! Love the colors of the dragon in your pfp!
sYJ7QdI.png