Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello FR!
Hello! I'm leangreenbean, and I'm new to FR!
I've been playing for a few weeks, possibly a whole month (hard to keep track of time honestly) and so far I'm loving it! My pronouns are they/them/theirs, and you can call me R. I'm looking for in-game friends, and am active pretty much every day, so you can expect quick responses and lots of forum posts! This community is so welcoming and friendly, and I like talking about dragons (scrying, apparel, breeding possibilities) with other people in the forums.
So, to close out: Hi, I'm R, and I love Flight Rising! Feel free to drop me a PM or friend request!
Hello! I'm leangreenbean, and I'm new to FR!
I've been playing for a few weeks, possibly a whole month (hard to keep track of time honestly) and so far I'm loving it! My pronouns are they/them/theirs, and you can call me R. I'm looking for in-game friends, and am active pretty much every day, so you can expect quick responses and lots of forum posts! This community is so welcoming and friendly, and I like talking about dragons (scrying, apparel, breeding possibilities) with other people in the forums.
So, to close out: Hi, I'm R, and I love Flight Rising! Feel free to drop me a PM or friend request!
XdKddgH.pngtDeKDnH.png
awesome, welcome to the site!
awesome, welcome to the site!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Welcome!
Welcome!