Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! New player here
Hi guys! I just joined yesterday and I would really like to make friends and have some questions answered!

One big question I have is how do you start breeding? Like I know there is a nesting ground for this but do I go ahead a breed the two pets I got I first created my account, or not? and if not how do I find different pets to breed them with? I don't know if that's a clear question or not, but thanks to anyone who reaches out to me :)

Hi guys! I just joined yesterday and I would really like to make friends and have some questions answered!

One big question I have is how do you start breeding? Like I know there is a nesting ground for this but do I go ahead a breed the two pets I got I first created my account, or not? and if not how do I find different pets to breed them with? I don't know if that's a clear question or not, but thanks to anyone who reaches out to me :)

@chickenugget50
Howdy there friend, first of all, a warm welcome to Flight Rising!

To answer your question, to breed your dragons, you do breed em in the nesting grounds. To get more dragons, you can head on over to the dragon section of the auction house to pick up some hatchlings, or adult dragons! They do have cooldowns though to breed, so make note of that.

To start making treasure to buy more dragons and items, there are numerous ways you can start earning cash. One of the easiest is by using the Fairgrounds.

I recommend searching up the tutorial for Glitter and Gloom, that way you can reach the cap of 75,000 treasure a day in no sweat!

If you have any more questions, give me a ping! I'd love to help you settle in.
Cheers mate, and once again welcome, we're glad to have you here!
@chickenugget50
Howdy there friend, first of all, a warm welcome to Flight Rising!

To answer your question, to breed your dragons, you do breed em in the nesting grounds. To get more dragons, you can head on over to the dragon section of the auction house to pick up some hatchlings, or adult dragons! They do have cooldowns though to breed, so make note of that.

To start making treasure to buy more dragons and items, there are numerous ways you can start earning cash. One of the easiest is by using the Fairgrounds.

I recommend searching up the tutorial for Glitter and Gloom, that way you can reach the cap of 75,000 treasure a day in no sweat!

If you have any more questions, give me a ping! I'd love to help you settle in.
Cheers mate, and once again welcome, we're glad to have you here!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy playing!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy playing!
sYJ7QdI.png