Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Get to know me?
1 2 3
hi. im Gengar. i got this yesterday and i figured i could talk to you
hi. im Gengar. i got this yesterday and i figured i could talk to you
@doctorvar

I only had two encounters that took place outside away from home.
And to be hone its actually gets kinda busy here in the house so it can get noisy,it helps to move around the rooms when things get kinda crazy.

As for keeping calm in front of a Spirit/Entitie,the closest I've done happened last year sometime before Halloween when I was carving a pumpkin in the kitchen.
At the time I was going through some emotional pressure in that part my life,but I told myself to shake it off for now and to take my time with relaxing the mind.
I did manage to calm myself and made a lot of progress on my jack o lantern and was nearly finished,then my little brother ran into my room so I set the pumpkin down and just went over there for a bit to get him out so he wouldn't start throwing stuff around.
Shortly after I returned to the kitchen (Still at ease in the mind) and that's when I spotted something looking at the jack o lantern.
I quickly thought it was our dog because it looked brown and appeared to be in a position that looked something like this https://www.bing.com with the paws on the cutting board and a slouching back.I realized that our dog was napping close to the sliding door and that the creature may had longer ears.
In a blink of an eye they disappeared leaving the pumpkin untouched.
It all happened really fast but even after the sudden visted I was still calm,I thought maybe the spirit/entities liked what I carved on the pumpkin and so I happily went back to putting in the final details.
There was something about them that made me think large floppy eared rabbit (I never got a good look at the details.) wich is ironic because I had carved the character Mind on there. https://www.bing.com

Sorry for going on.
I thought that you would like to know about that event.
I'll be sure to keep the disconnect idea in mind in the future.
Just curious (And because this would probably be good to know.) but what could happen if a spirit/entitie touched me? Or would that depend on the spirit/entitie?
@doctorvar

I only had two encounters that took place outside away from home.
And to be hone its actually gets kinda busy here in the house so it can get noisy,it helps to move around the rooms when things get kinda crazy.

As for keeping calm in front of a Spirit/Entitie,the closest I've done happened last year sometime before Halloween when I was carving a pumpkin in the kitchen.
At the time I was going through some emotional pressure in that part my life,but I told myself to shake it off for now and to take my time with relaxing the mind.
I did manage to calm myself and made a lot of progress on my jack o lantern and was nearly finished,then my little brother ran into my room so I set the pumpkin down and just went over there for a bit to get him out so he wouldn't start throwing stuff around.
Shortly after I returned to the kitchen (Still at ease in the mind) and that's when I spotted something looking at the jack o lantern.
I quickly thought it was our dog because it looked brown and appeared to be in a position that looked something like this https://www.bing.com with the paws on the cutting board and a slouching back.I realized that our dog was napping close to the sliding door and that the creature may had longer ears.
In a blink of an eye they disappeared leaving the pumpkin untouched.
It all happened really fast but even after the sudden visted I was still calm,I thought maybe the spirit/entities liked what I carved on the pumpkin and so I happily went back to putting in the final details.
There was something about them that made me think large floppy eared rabbit (I never got a good look at the details.) wich is ironic because I had carved the character Mind on there. https://www.bing.com

Sorry for going on.
I thought that you would like to know about that event.
I'll be sure to keep the disconnect idea in mind in the future.
Just curious (And because this would probably be good to know.) but what could happen if a spirit/entitie touched me? Or would that depend on the spirit/entitie?
@GengarXE

Hi Gengar! :-D
what would you like to talk about?
@GengarXE

Hi Gengar! :-D
what would you like to talk about?
@JadeCat
Well that's very good that you can keep calm during things like that. Quite impressive. I also love the idea of rabbit ears on a spirit. x3

So if an entity touched you, it's very dangerous. It's important because that means that they have the ability to hurt you physically. If the entity has bad intentions, that's when it's very dangerous and you need to disconnect with it. But it's also important that you respect it and don't anger it whenever you're doing so. Another thing I'd recommend is being focused and give off positive energy. If you don't, it can cause the entity to be tense and more likely to get angered or anxious.

However, if it's an entity that has good intentions, it's not very dangerous. But I'd still try to disconnect with it. Always best to be safe then sorry. But remember, be respectful!

And no worries, I'd rather have rants than small talk tbh.
@JadeCat
Well that's very good that you can keep calm during things like that. Quite impressive. I also love the idea of rabbit ears on a spirit. x3

So if an entity touched you, it's very dangerous. It's important because that means that they have the ability to hurt you physically. If the entity has bad intentions, that's when it's very dangerous and you need to disconnect with it. But it's also important that you respect it and don't anger it whenever you're doing so. Another thing I'd recommend is being focused and give off positive energy. If you don't, it can cause the entity to be tense and more likely to get angered or anxious.

However, if it's an entity that has good intentions, it's not very dangerous. But I'd still try to disconnect with it. Always best to be safe then sorry. But remember, be respectful!

And no worries, I'd rather have rants than small talk tbh.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
uhhh..... admittedly i dont have much to talk about or ask you ^^;
uhhh..... admittedly i dont have much to talk about or ask you ^^;
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]http://imgur.com/7zcCDc4.png[/img][/url][/center] [b][color=grey][center][i]Welcome to Flight Rising, Jadecat! I myself am still new to the game, but I still wanted to welcome you! If you're still looking for friends, I'd be more than happy to be yours ^^ As you said you were answering questions, I hope you don't mind me asking you these two... 1: What's your favorite dragon species in this game? 2: What's a colour you'd like a dragon of yours to have? The reason why I'm asking is because I may or may not be planning on getting you a gift... :D [/b][/i] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]http://imgur.com/7zcCDc4.png[/img][/url][/center]
7zcCDc4.png

Welcome to Flight Rising, Jadecat!

I myself am still new to the game, but I still wanted to welcome you!

If you're still looking for friends, I'd be more than happy to be yours ^^

As you said you were answering questions, I hope you don't mind me asking you these two...

1: What's your favorite dragon species in this game?

2: What's a colour you'd like a dragon of yours to have?

The reason why I'm asking is because I may or may not be planning on getting you a gift... :D
7zcCDc4.png
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@GengarXE

What kind of things do you like to do?
@GengarXE

What kind of things do you like to do?
@Erythery

Thanks!
I really like the art you have on your comment box,the Kitsune too!♥

K! Now on to the questions!

1'st:I don't have a favorite species,I like them all for multiple reasons.

2:Have no dream Dragon color goals right now but I will tell you my favorite color is green.
@Erythery

Thanks!
I really like the art you have on your comment box,the Kitsune too!♥

K! Now on to the questions!

1'st:I don't have a favorite species,I like them all for multiple reasons.

2:Have no dream Dragon color goals right now but I will tell you my favorite color is green.
@jadecat well....... i guess something a like to do thats..... i guess a bit strange is... not so much writing but creating charaters and stories. i also like making ideas for video games. i just like creating things....well.....creating idea of things ^^;
@jadecat well....... i guess something a like to do thats..... i guess a bit strange is... not so much writing but creating charaters and stories. i also like making ideas for video games. i just like creating things....well.....creating idea of things ^^;
also sorry if my lack of proper typing format is annoying ^^;
also sorry if my lack of proper typing format is annoying ^^;
1 2 3