Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and looking for friends!
1 2
[quote name="chantryboom" date="2020-01-04 06:40:27" ] @Vulpinu I'm not new, but I was gone for like three years and came back last week. So I'm halfway in the same boat, feel free to make friends! [/quote] Welcome back! I really like your icon dragon btw
chantryboom wrote on 2020-01-04 06:40:27:
@Vulpinu I'm not new, but I was gone for like three years and came back last week. So I'm halfway in the same boat, feel free to make friends!

Welcome back! I really like your icon dragon btw
@Vulpinu HI! [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2]
@Vulpinu HI!
firetop.png
Welcome
Welcome
x5yAWHD.png
[quote name="rosedragon48" date="2020-01-04 11:02:54" ] @Vulpinu HI! [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2] [/quote] Hello, I really like your Icon dragon!
rosedragon48 wrote on 2020-01-04 11:02:54:
@Vulpinu HI!

Hello, I really like your Icon dragon!
[quote name="NIGHTMERE" date="2020-01-04 11:45:57" ] Welcome [/quote] Thank you! It's quite the bid site i've come to find
NIGHTMERE wrote on 2020-01-04 11:45:57:
Welcome

Thank you! It's quite the bid site i've come to find
@Ravaen

Alright! Thank you for telling me!
@Ravaen

Alright! Thank you for telling me!
@Vulpinu

Hello I am on every day, love to help and chat about anything really so feel free to message me any time about pretty much anything. I have been here 5 plus years so know most of what is going on here.

Looking forward to chatting
@Vulpinu

Hello I am on every day, love to help and chat about anything really so feel free to message me any time about pretty much anything. I have been here 5 plus years so know most of what is going on here.

Looking forward to chatting
A5i3AHB.png
@Vulpinu

Hi, welcome to FR! I might be able to answer some questions if you have some for me. But, I still don't know what I'm doing half the time. Heh.. Feel free to ask away, though.
@Vulpinu

Hi, welcome to FR! I might be able to answer some questions if you have some for me. But, I still don't know what I'm doing half the time. Heh.. Feel free to ask away, though.
@Heeroku @ScreamingRam

Thank you both! Sometimes I get a little busy to get on, but I hope to try and get on a bit more! I'll do my best to try and figure things out.
@Heeroku @ScreamingRam

Thank you both! Sometimes I get a little busy to get on, but I hope to try and get on a bit more! I'll do my best to try and figure things out.
1 2