Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | H-Hewwo?
Hello! I just joined this site! Found it through chicken smoothie ^^

I have some question though, how does one get more money? I want to buy some pretty clothing for my dragon but I don't have enough ;;

Thank you for reading!

I'm wooking fowwawd fow my time hewe uwu
Hello! I just joined this site! Found it through chicken smoothie ^^

I have some question though, how does one get more money? I want to buy some pretty clothing for my dragon but I don't have enough ;;

Thank you for reading!

I'm wooking fowwawd fow my time hewe uwu
Welcome to FR! Making money can be quiet easy actually. You can hoard stuff from gathering or fighting in the coliseum and then sell your stash for some easy cash, or breed and sell fodder. It really adds up after awhile!

If you ever need anything else, feel free to let me know!
Welcome to FR! Making money can be quiet easy actually. You can hoard stuff from gathering or fighting in the coliseum and then sell your stash for some easy cash, or breed and sell fodder. It really adds up after awhile!

If you ever need anything else, feel free to let me know!
sYJ7QdI.png
welcome to fr!!! including what alphazura said, you can also play games in the fairgrounds to make money, + in the trading post tomo has trivia questions you can google & answer to make cash! & once/if you get a decently leveled coli team you can train & exalt fodder dragons to get some extra cash!

leveling up in baldwin's bubbling brew in the trading post can be helpful for making money too, since you can usually resell whatever you brew there for a decent profit once you start getting familiars, apparel, & genes unlocked in there!
welcome to fr!!! including what alphazura said, you can also play games in the fairgrounds to make money, + in the trading post tomo has trivia questions you can google & answer to make cash! & once/if you get a decently leveled coli team you can train & exalt fodder dragons to get some extra cash!

leveling up in baldwin's bubbling brew in the trading post can be helpful for making money too, since you can usually resell whatever you brew there for a decent profit once you start getting familiars, apparel, & genes unlocked in there!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@NemurenaiKuma Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@NemurenaiKuma

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!

I've got a couple Dragon Raffles going right now if you are interested. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig.

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!