Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | heya
not new, but i've been off and on hiatus and only come back for like a day or smthn before i disappear to the void again. but so much has changed rn that i feel like a new player (with no lair space oof) so, anyway. hello!

what are gaolers what is a hibden what is everything i just missed ror this is so sad i even forgot how to do bbcode aaaaaaaaaa wow there are emojis now who is galore i- im so confused
not new, but i've been off and on hiatus and only come back for like a day or smthn before i disappear to the void again. but so much has changed rn that i feel like a new player (with no lair space oof) so, anyway. hello!

what are gaolers what is a hibden what is everything i just missed ror this is so sad i even forgot how to do bbcode aaaaaaaaaa wow there are emojis now who is galore i- im so confused
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
Same lol. Hopefully you adjust these new changes too since I have been gone for like 2 years owo;
Same lol. Hopefully you adjust these new changes too since I have been gone for like 2 years owo;
Welcome back! You can always go check the updates you missed in the announcements board! If you need help with anything else, feel free to let me know!
Welcome back! You can always go check the updates you missed in the announcements board! If you need help with anything else, feel free to let me know!
sYJ7QdI.png
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Draxia Welcome back to Flight Rising! I was away for two years and recently came back. lol I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Draxia

Welcome back to Flight Rising! I was away for two years and recently came back. lol

I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out.
One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!