Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just Joined!
Hello I am new here heard about this game on xanje. Could use some friends :) Thanks
Hello I am new here heard about this game on xanje. Could use some friends :) Thanks
[font=monospace][b]@rosemayamber Hello! And welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] If you need help with learning the place, don't be afraid to ask. Good luck! [emoji=firework size=1]
@rosemayamber

Hello! And welcome to FR.

If you need help with learning the place, don't be afraid to ask. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
Thank you. I did have a couple questions

I was wondering if there is any faster way to level up the dragons besides the coliseum.

I also would like to know about the mutations I saw mentioned. From my two starter dragons is there a way to mutate the eggs to have mutations?
Thank you. I did have a couple questions

I was wondering if there is any faster way to level up the dragons besides the coliseum.

I also would like to know about the mutations I saw mentioned. From my two starter dragons is there a way to mutate the eggs to have mutations?
[font=monospace][b]@rosemayamber Not a problem. [emoji=heart size=1] But on coliseum! That's really the only way to level up your dragons on the site. Your dragons gain EXP from defeating the various Beastclans in battle. And if you're ever feeling lost on certain terms or other information, you can check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki]Encyclopedia[/url]. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Also, my apologies lol, but what do you mean by mutations? [emoji=guardian confused size=1] Do you mean the different types of genes perhaps? Or the different eye types, such as primal?
@rosemayamber

Not a problem.

But on coliseum! That's really the only way to level up your dragons on the site. Your dragons gain EXP from defeating the various Beastclans in battle. And if you're ever feeling lost on certain terms or other information, you can check out the Encyclopedia.

Also, my apologies lol, but what do you mean by mutations? Do you mean the different types of genes perhaps? Or the different eye types, such as primal?
vaOV9W8.gif
Welcome to FR! Check your messages for a little welcome gift to get ya started! <3
Welcome to FR! Check your messages for a little welcome gift to get ya started! <3
sYJ7QdI.png
Yes sorry I played ovipets so thats why I said mutations lol. I have learned that you can buy genes in the market place so thats cool :)

Thank you for the gift love the familar <3
Yes sorry I played ovipets so thats why I said mutations lol. I have learned that you can buy genes in the market place so thats cool :)

Thank you for the gift love the familar <3
HI THERE!!! make sure you breed your dragons and go to the auction house to buy some.
HI THERE!!! make sure you breed your dragons and go to the auction house to buy some.
firetop.png
Is it okay to have dragons that are a different kind than the school you picked? Someone gifted me a water dragon I am light school and not sure if that's okay or will have negative consequences.
Is it okay to have dragons that are a different kind than the school you picked? Someone gifted me a water dragon I am light school and not sure if that's okay or will have negative consequences.
Yup! You can have dragons that are aligned to any element.
Welcome to the game and welcome to light flight!! :)
Yup! You can have dragons that are aligned to any element.
Welcome to the game and welcome to light flight!! :)
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@rosemayamber Welcome to Flight Rising! I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@rosemayamber

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out.
One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!