Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just looking for friends
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@prop

anywho, to move onto something that doesn't talk about my problem, how about a question

if every single disney movie just burned to death out of nowhere (idk) and you could only save one, which one would you pick? (i would pick the lion king, the older version)
@prop

anywho, to move onto something that doesn't talk about my problem, how about a question

if every single disney movie just burned to death out of nowhere (idk) and you could only save one, which one would you pick? (i would pick the lion king, the older version)
UZVTEBc.png
@justpeachyyy

Oh geez that sounds terrible! Siblings can be a real pain, that's for sure. Is he an older brother? I have a younger brother and he's pretty bad.
@justpeachyyy

Oh geez that sounds terrible! Siblings can be a real pain, that's for sure. Is he an older brother? I have a younger brother and he's pretty bad.
miDn30f.gif
@mercedesbark

Tbh I'd probably go with The Lion King as well, it's a classic that'll never get old
@mercedesbark

Tbh I'd probably go with The Lion King as well, it's a classic that'll never get old
miDn30f.gif
@prop

yes, the soundtrack, music and everything about the movie is amazing.
also jeremy irons was the perfect voice for scar
@prop

yes, the soundtrack, music and everything about the movie is amazing.
also jeremy irons was the perfect voice for scar
UZVTEBc.png
@Prop

Yeah, he's an older brother. By 2 years. He acts nice but he's not. He's hit me over the head with a tuba case and even chased me around the house with a hatched.
@Prop

Yeah, he's an older brother. By 2 years. He acts nice but he's not. He's hit me over the head with a tuba case and even chased me around the house with a hatched.
ew9u8Xp.png
@mercedesbark

Exactly, it's just so good like there's no way I'd let that burn. Plus I listen to Hakuna Matata a lot lol
@mercedesbark

Exactly, it's just so good like there's no way I'd let that burn. Plus I listen to Hakuna Matata a lot lol
miDn30f.gif
@prop

haha i listen to be prepared sometimes. although my favorite disney villain song would probably have to be hellfire, i don't know why i like it but i just do

it is quite the dark song though
@prop

haha i listen to be prepared sometimes. although my favorite disney villain song would probably have to be hellfire, i don't know why i like it but i just do

it is quite the dark song though
UZVTEBc.png
@justpeachyyy

Wow, yikes. My brother is 10 years younger than me. Everyone loves him, but he's actually quite terrible. He's the reason why my mom is always in a bad mood. I'm kinda glad I'm the older one, but at the same time I have to be responsible for him.
@justpeachyyy

Wow, yikes. My brother is 10 years younger than me. Everyone loves him, but he's actually quite terrible. He's the reason why my mom is always in a bad mood. I'm kinda glad I'm the older one, but at the same time I have to be responsible for him.
miDn30f.gif
@Prop

Yea, everyone loves my brother and younger sister but in reality, they're all just brats that when I move out, I want nothing to do with.
@Prop

Yea, everyone loves my brother and younger sister but in reality, they're all just brats that when I move out, I want nothing to do with.
ew9u8Xp.png
@mercedesbark

There's a cover of Hellfire that I really like, it's by Mariah Rose Faith and her bf. I only found it because of Starkid lol, (in case you don't know who they are, they make musicals)
@mercedesbark

There's a cover of Hellfire that I really like, it's by Mariah Rose Faith and her bf. I only found it because of Starkid lol, (in case you don't know who they are, they make musicals)
miDn30f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10