Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just looking for friends
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@mercedesbark

Once I called my teacher "mom" and it was super weird cause it was in front of the whole class but she seemed unphased.
But seriously she was so sweet! Once, my school served mini pumpkin pies and I had no money and the teacher bought me one! But she didn't even buy anyone else one. She was so nice!!! She even showed us a video of her cat toilet papering her house instead of us working!! It was great!
@mercedesbark

Once I called my teacher "mom" and it was super weird cause it was in front of the whole class but she seemed unphased.
But seriously she was so sweet! Once, my school served mini pumpkin pies and I had no money and the teacher bought me one! But she didn't even buy anyone else one. She was so nice!!! She even showed us a video of her cat toilet papering her house instead of us working!! It was great!
ew9u8Xp.png
@justpeachyyy

that sounds wonderful
@justpeachyyy

that sounds wonderful
UZVTEBc.png
@mercedesbark

If you need to talk about it, I'm here for you! I'm bad with emotions and feelings but I try my best :)
@mercedesbark

If you need to talk about it, I'm here for you! I'm bad with emotions and feelings but I try my best :)
miDn30f.gif
@Prop

One time my math teacher was really angry and didn't teach us the lesson, so I didn't know it and she gave us a worksheet about it and wouldn't let us leave until we got it right. I was in second grade and her screaming made me CRY because she was only targeting me when others couldn't answer one. It was really traumatizing for me.
@Prop

One time my math teacher was really angry and didn't teach us the lesson, so I didn't know it and she gave us a worksheet about it and wouldn't let us leave until we got it right. I was in second grade and her screaming made me CRY because she was only targeting me when others couldn't answer one. It was really traumatizing for me.
ew9u8Xp.png
@justpeachyyy

Math teachers can be really intimidating for some reason...Like the math teachers I've had were all pretty nice, but like super intimidating
@justpeachyyy

Math teachers can be really intimidating for some reason...Like the math teachers I've had were all pretty nice, but like super intimidating
miDn30f.gif
@prop

alright well uh here i go-

so i used to have an account on tiktok. and you can already tell what happened there.

one day during lunch this kid i barely know came up to me and said they had seen the videos. i tried to pretend that i didn't know what they were talking about, but they would keep insisting on it so i just walked away and sat down at a table. the thought of that moment at school has just been haunting me forever, wondering how many people had seen my account. i deleted the account that day while on the bus

edit: this was before tiktok even had the name tiktok btw//
@prop

alright well uh here i go-

so i used to have an account on tiktok. and you can already tell what happened there.

one day during lunch this kid i barely know came up to me and said they had seen the videos. i tried to pretend that i didn't know what they were talking about, but they would keep insisting on it so i just walked away and sat down at a table. the thought of that moment at school has just been haunting me forever, wondering how many people had seen my account. i deleted the account that day while on the bus

edit: this was before tiktok even had the name tiktok btw//
UZVTEBc.png
@Prop Yeah, that one was always super angry. She seemed to hate kids. But she was also a homeroom teacher so I feel REALLY bad for those kids. She made EVERY kid that came out of that classroom cry ATLEAST once! She was the devil. I haven't heard much about what happened to her because I moved schools (thankfully) after that year and I don't speak to my friends anymore. But my guess would be that she was fired.
@Prop Yeah, that one was always super angry. She seemed to hate kids. But she was also a homeroom teacher so I feel REALLY bad for those kids. She made EVERY kid that came out of that classroom cry ATLEAST once! She was the devil. I haven't heard much about what happened to her because I moved schools (thankfully) after that year and I don't speak to my friends anymore. But my guess would be that she was fired.
ew9u8Xp.png
@mercedesbark

Honestly I would hate if that happened to me, I get it. Anxiety really gets to ya. I'm sure nobody thought much of it, and I wouldn't worry too much about it. Try to stay positive! That's my motto, stay positive :) Life sucks sometimes, but sometimes you just gotta move on and forget about bad things from the past.
@mercedesbark

Honestly I would hate if that happened to me, I get it. Anxiety really gets to ya. I'm sure nobody thought much of it, and I wouldn't worry too much about it. Try to stay positive! That's my motto, stay positive :) Life sucks sometimes, but sometimes you just gotta move on and forget about bad things from the past.
miDn30f.gif
@prop

thank you! i've been trying my best to forget about the situation and move on.
@prop

thank you! i've been trying my best to forget about the situation and move on.
UZVTEBc.png
@justpeachyyy

I still don't get why people who don't like kids get jobs as teachers. It seems like that's pretty important?
@justpeachyyy

I still don't get why people who don't like kids get jobs as teachers. It seems like that's pretty important?
miDn30f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10