Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm not new I just want friends
1 2
@Spacebug I'm more into traditional stuff right now (I have a tablet but. ehhh I'm kinda terrible.) but I'm super bad at coloring so I'll see if I can actually get something up there

That gjinka dragon post thing is where I just posted some art- so I guess something like that?

@xMischiefManaged Yes, haha, I could tell you like it by your username.

I think it's.. 11PM over here? Midnight? I just finished a massive paper and I'm cooked, so excuse my LACK of energy, haha
@Spacebug I'm more into traditional stuff right now (I have a tablet but. ehhh I'm kinda terrible.) but I'm super bad at coloring so I'll see if I can actually get something up there

That gjinka dragon post thing is where I just posted some art- so I guess something like that?

@xMischiefManaged Yes, haha, I could tell you like it by your username.

I think it's.. 11PM over here? Midnight? I just finished a massive paper and I'm cooked, so excuse my LACK of energy, haha
@ruaille

Saaaameeee lol traditional just seems to be a lot easier! I really like the picture you made, it looks super cool :D
@ruaille

Saaaameeee lol traditional just seems to be a lot easier! I really like the picture you made, it looks super cool :D
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
1 2