Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | zerglingscreech.wav
i really do hope at least some of you guys got the reference

hello, fellow... Dragons? Dragonkeepers? ;w;/ m'name's Zephyr, or Zeph, or Zephy, or whatever, really (as long as you inform me ahead of time what you'd like to call me! haha).
since i'm not really sure what to say, I'll just follow the guide given:
  • found out about Flight Rising through a friend and fell in love with the aesthetic and dragons (specially her dragons they're so pretty hhhh--)
  • joined the Plague flight cause it looked so... sick, man [[[: (please don't ostracize me for this) actually, it was a toss-up between Plague and Shadow. as you can probably infer from this, i've got a thing for the edgy-looking stuff, whoops!
  • i've got no favorite dragon breeds so far, since i'm not really aware of anything aside from the original four breeds you get when you're new. probably wouldn't be able to choose just one either way lol
  • same thing with familiars ;;
  • hobbies include but are not limited to procrastinating playing games (StarCraft, evidently, Pokemon, Advance Wars, and a handful of others are favorites/frequent plays), drawing (i see that FR's quite an artist-friendly community! mayhaps one day, i'll be confident enough to share my stuff here, though drawing dragons isn't my forte), nail art or repeatedly taking off and re-applying nail polish because the struggle is real

looking forward to infecting-- i mean, being part of the community! [:
i really do hope at least some of you guys got the reference

hello, fellow... Dragons? Dragonkeepers? ;w;/ m'name's Zephyr, or Zeph, or Zephy, or whatever, really (as long as you inform me ahead of time what you'd like to call me! haha).
since i'm not really sure what to say, I'll just follow the guide given:
  • found out about Flight Rising through a friend and fell in love with the aesthetic and dragons (specially her dragons they're so pretty hhhh--)
  • joined the Plague flight cause it looked so... sick, man [[[: (please don't ostracize me for this) actually, it was a toss-up between Plague and Shadow. as you can probably infer from this, i've got a thing for the edgy-looking stuff, whoops!
  • i've got no favorite dragon breeds so far, since i'm not really aware of anything aside from the original four breeds you get when you're new. probably wouldn't be able to choose just one either way lol
  • same thing with familiars ;;
  • hobbies include but are not limited to procrastinating playing games (StarCraft, evidently, Pokemon, Advance Wars, and a handful of others are favorites/frequent plays), drawing (i see that FR's quite an artist-friendly community! mayhaps one day, i'll be confident enough to share my stuff here, though drawing dragons isn't my forte), nail art or repeatedly taking off and re-applying nail polish because the struggle is real

looking forward to infecting-- i mean, being part of the community! [:
FR+16/GMT+8
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
@ZephTheCatLady Hello and welcome! ^.^ I joined about a year and a few months ago, and for me, it was a toss-up between Plague and Shadow as well! I chose Shadow though, haha. Don't worry, there's no flight-based prejudice here. Maybe a bit of lighthearted teasing, but that's it. We accept all new members, no matter the flight chosen! :D I should know- Plague and Shadow actually have drastically different community styles, but I hope you enjoy it just the same!
Also, I love Pokémon and drawing as well! <3 Yeah, FR's a welcoming place for artists, and some even do commissions for some treasure or gems! It's a good way to make money if you have the confidence and talent. :0 Not everyone draws dragons, so you'll be good! I'm still learning how to draw FR dragons too.
I've got some shadowy dragons for sale, if the Shadow aesthetic still appeals to you! Newbies get a discount and free apparel/familiars, if you're curious on how that all works.
@ZephTheCatLady Hello and welcome! ^.^ I joined about a year and a few months ago, and for me, it was a toss-up between Plague and Shadow as well! I chose Shadow though, haha. Don't worry, there's no flight-based prejudice here. Maybe a bit of lighthearted teasing, but that's it. We accept all new members, no matter the flight chosen! :D I should know- Plague and Shadow actually have drastically different community styles, but I hope you enjoy it just the same!
Also, I love Pokémon and drawing as well! <3 Yeah, FR's a welcoming place for artists, and some even do commissions for some treasure or gems! It's a good way to make money if you have the confidence and talent. :0 Not everyone draws dragons, so you'll be good! I'm still learning how to draw FR dragons too.
I've got some shadowy dragons for sale, if the Shadow aesthetic still appeals to you! Newbies get a discount and free apparel/familiars, if you're curious on how that all works.
mGBJ0tP.png
@ZephTheCatLady [img]https://i0.wp.com/fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/021/5/a/miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif[/img] Welcome to the site! I recommend stopping by your flights forum and the raffles page, people like to make posts for new users in the two forums.
@ZephTheCatLady
miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif
Welcome to the site!
I recommend stopping by your flights forum and the raffles page, people like to make posts for new users in the two forums.