Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends/people to chat to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cashe
Nice to meet you! I'm into horror, Death Note, and Attack on Titan! Minecraft is fun too, and I play a whole lot of Pokemon. ^^ Any particular aspect of horror you're most into? Video games, stories, and YT series are where it's at for me.
@Cashe
Nice to meet you! I'm into horror, Death Note, and Attack on Titan! Minecraft is fun too, and I play a whole lot of Pokemon. ^^ Any particular aspect of horror you're most into? Video games, stories, and YT series are where it's at for me.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@RELYKS

Oh lord I feel for you. My game hasn't messed up too bad yet on 2.7, on the original on the other hand I have to re-open it about 5 times in an RP. The new way of getting into game in 2.7 is just unnecessarily complicated tho xC

What a coincidence! Or is it... Though my brown one is more of a sandy ginger brown and the white on has alot of grey on him, he even has a grey line on his lower back O.o

RIP laptop :'c
I really wanna play The Isle but it would lag like hell, something like 1fps i bet XD. How old is your laptop?

@RELYKS

Oh lord I feel for you. My game hasn't messed up too bad yet on 2.7, on the original on the other hand I have to re-open it about 5 times in an RP. The new way of getting into game in 2.7 is just unnecessarily complicated tho xC

What a coincidence! Or is it... Though my brown one is more of a sandy ginger brown and the white on has alot of grey on him, he even has a grey line on his lower back O.o

RIP laptop :'c
I really wanna play The Isle but it would lag like hell, something like 1fps i bet XD. How old is your laptop?

fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

@Cashe I agree, you need to make an account and log in and blaaah blaaah just silly things. Tbh I care about getting all achievements (I play the game on steam) cuz Im sort of an achievement hunter. But if it keeps messing up this bad I wont really be able to

Lol
My brown one is a sorta dark brown with a white belly bunny. The white one is full albino, apart from his ear tips and paws that are gray. But he has red eyes and all

Its like... Surely over 6 years old I'd say
@Cashe I agree, you need to make an account and log in and blaaah blaaah just silly things. Tbh I care about getting all achievements (I play the game on steam) cuz Im sort of an achievement hunter. But if it keeps messing up this bad I wont really be able to

Lol
My brown one is a sorta dark brown with a white belly bunny. The white one is full albino, apart from his ear tips and paws that are gray. But he has red eyes and all

Its like... Surely over 6 years old I'd say
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@WardenUnit

Nice to meet you too!

I love AOT! How up to date are you on it? I don't wanna accidentally give any spoilers out XD. And who is/are your fave character(s)? Mine are Levi, Erwin, Eren and Jean.

What Pokemon games do you play and who're you fave poke(s)? I can't wait for Sun and Moon, I'm tied between Rowlet and Litten xc

I really like gory horror, physiological horror and supernatural horror. I tend to go to Youtube to listen to creepypasta and watch games for the most of it. From time to time I'll watch a film, I actually have one I'm gonna be watching later tonight actually. What horror films have you seen?
@WardenUnit

Nice to meet you too!

I love AOT! How up to date are you on it? I don't wanna accidentally give any spoilers out XD. And who is/are your fave character(s)? Mine are Levi, Erwin, Eren and Jean.

What Pokemon games do you play and who're you fave poke(s)? I can't wait for Sun and Moon, I'm tied between Rowlet and Litten xc

I really like gory horror, physiological horror and supernatural horror. I tend to go to Youtube to listen to creepypasta and watch games for the most of it. From time to time I'll watch a film, I actually have one I'm gonna be watching later tonight actually. What horror films have you seen?

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

oh no @cashe! get snug under them blankets for me!

yeah my favorite video he's done would probably be the bootleg disney games one- hilarious! i'll make sure to watch leafy tonight! what's your favorite video of his?

ahhh, i can see why chespin would grow on you (pun intended?) tepig and his evos really grew on me too, i used to find them ugly but now i think they're big beautiful cinnamon rolls- and my favorite starter pokes! piplup being a close second. on that note, pokemon diamond is a close second for my favorite pokemon game, it was my first one too. it's so slooow though ;A;
what's your favorite pokemon of all time?

wish you luck! c: what's your favorite horror game?

nice! I've watched gravity falls, wander over yonder, and some of sherlock, but i got lazy. I've also been watching steven universe since the beginning. my favorite character is steven! what's your favorite tv show? i'll be sure to check it out!

sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh no @cashe! get snug under them blankets for me!

yeah my favorite video he's done would probably be the bootleg disney games one- hilarious! i'll make sure to watch leafy tonight! what's your favorite video of his?

ahhh, i can see why chespin would grow on you (pun intended?) tepig and his evos really grew on me too, i used to find them ugly but now i think they're big beautiful cinnamon rolls- and my favorite starter pokes! piplup being a close second. on that note, pokemon diamond is a close second for my favorite pokemon game, it was my first one too. it's so slooow though ;A;
what's your favorite pokemon of all time?

wish you luck! c: what's your favorite horror game?

nice! I've watched gravity falls, wander over yonder, and some of sherlock, but i got lazy. I've also been watching steven universe since the beginning. my favorite character is steven! what's your favorite tv show? i'll be sure to check it out!

sorry about all the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@RELYKS

I only really played it for the RP since it was the oly type of RP I was ok at tbh. Making an account and getting the game was fiddly then actually getting into an rp was just a pain. You have to camp out in a public room for god knows how long, get everyone to friend you, make a private room, message everyone all the details then hope that they would even turn up. It was hell :/

Aww I used to have an Albino and a Chestnut brown gerbil before my current ones. Before that I had 7. Your rabbits sound so cute :o, how fluffy are they?

Wow, my laptop is only a year old I think.
@RELYKS

I only really played it for the RP since it was the oly type of RP I was ok at tbh. Making an account and getting the game was fiddly then actually getting into an rp was just a pain. You have to camp out in a public room for god knows how long, get everyone to friend you, make a private room, message everyone all the details then hope that they would even turn up. It was hell :/

Aww I used to have an Albino and a Chestnut brown gerbil before my current ones. Before that I had 7. Your rabbits sound so cute :o, how fluffy are they?

Wow, my laptop is only a year old I think.

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

@Cashe
While I haven't read the manga outright in a while, I do know what's going on, so spoilers aren't too much of a concern! ^^ My favorites are Reiner and Bertholt, by far! Loved 'em from the moment I saw 'em. Jean's great too, and Erwin is probably one of my favorite anime guys of all time.
Right now I'm making my way through Yellow, but I play AS most often at the moment. I'm trying to breed my first ever competitive team on there. :) Dusknoir, Snorlax, the Tepig and Chimchar lines, and the Lillipup line are some of my favourites. I'm totally getting Litten! What about your favorite pokemon? And which game do you think you're gonna get?
Psychological horror is what I'm most interested in. I play a lot of horror games, and there are several "found footage" type series I watch on Youtube. Oddly enough, I've never found horror movies really scary; I've watched several here and there, sometimes marathoning them at friends' houses, but only ones like Misery and Silence of the Lambs have ever really gotten to me. I suppose I just focus a lot more on games than on movies. But what horror films are your favorites? :o And what about your favorite games?
@Cashe
While I haven't read the manga outright in a while, I do know what's going on, so spoilers aren't too much of a concern! ^^ My favorites are Reiner and Bertholt, by far! Loved 'em from the moment I saw 'em. Jean's great too, and Erwin is probably one of my favorite anime guys of all time.
Right now I'm making my way through Yellow, but I play AS most often at the moment. I'm trying to breed my first ever competitive team on there. :) Dusknoir, Snorlax, the Tepig and Chimchar lines, and the Lillipup line are some of my favourites. I'm totally getting Litten! What about your favorite pokemon? And which game do you think you're gonna get?
Psychological horror is what I'm most interested in. I play a lot of horror games, and there are several "found footage" type series I watch on Youtube. Oddly enough, I've never found horror movies really scary; I've watched several here and there, sometimes marathoning them at friends' houses, but only ones like Misery and Silence of the Lambs have ever really gotten to me. I suppose I just focus a lot more on games than on movies. But what horror films are your favorites? :o And what about your favorite games?
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@wumbology

I'm all warmed up now thanks to my Fox onzie :3

The bootleg disney game cracked me up XD. My fave vid from leafy is probably the on he did on the Pokemon Go kid's song.

Same with Tepig as well, I warmed up to them after month or 2. I need all the Tepigs :O. My first Pokemon game was Diamond as well! Along with White. My fave Poke of all time has to be Garchomp at the moment, I have a soft spot for dragon types. Do you have any shinies?

Ohhh now that's a hard one. Hmm... I'd have to say it's a tie between Outlast and Until dawn. What's your fave horror movie? And have you heard of Channel Zero, a new horror TV show?

I've watched Gravity Falls as well, it's up there with my faves. I've watched a couple of episodes of Steven Universe but stopped, I really need to start watching 'em again xo. My fave TV show is Supernatural hands down. Season 12 starts up on Tuesday and I can't wait!! Do you have any TV shows that you would recommend?

No problem! I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
@wumbology

I'm all warmed up now thanks to my Fox onzie :3

The bootleg disney game cracked me up XD. My fave vid from leafy is probably the on he did on the Pokemon Go kid's song.

Same with Tepig as well, I warmed up to them after month or 2. I need all the Tepigs :O. My first Pokemon game was Diamond as well! Along with White. My fave Poke of all time has to be Garchomp at the moment, I have a soft spot for dragon types. Do you have any shinies?

Ohhh now that's a hard one. Hmm... I'd have to say it's a tie between Outlast and Until dawn. What's your fave horror movie? And have you heard of Channel Zero, a new horror TV show?

I've watched Gravity Falls as well, it's up there with my faves. I've watched a couple of episodes of Steven Universe but stopped, I really need to start watching 'em again xo. My fave TV show is Supernatural hands down. Season 12 starts up on Tuesday and I can't wait!! Do you have any TV shows that you would recommend?

No problem! I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

@Cashe I only tried to play in multiplayer once. I got annoyed at how much censorship there was in the chat so I never tried it again. The end. XD

They are mildly fluffy. The brown one is short haired, and the white one has a bit longer hair and sheds like crazy. Like, you cant even hold him without getting white hair all over your clothes. If you're wearing black clothes then it's very advisable that you just let him be, for your clothes' sake.

Hmmm... Well still, laptops werent made to handle games. They are made for more "tame" activities. So that might be why even a new laptop cant handle all games.
@Cashe I only tried to play in multiplayer once. I got annoyed at how much censorship there was in the chat so I never tried it again. The end. XD

They are mildly fluffy. The brown one is short haired, and the white one has a bit longer hair and sheds like crazy. Like, you cant even hold him without getting white hair all over your clothes. If you're wearing black clothes then it's very advisable that you just let him be, for your clothes' sake.

Hmmm... Well still, laptops werent made to handle games. They are made for more "tame" activities. So that might be why even a new laptop cant handle all games.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@WardenUnit

I love Reiner and Bert as well! The most recent chapters have really been hard on the feels though :'(

I'm playing through Red on my 3ds at the moment! I would try do competitive breeding but it's too fiddly for me , I think I'll just stick to Pokemon Showdown for now. I'm going to be getting Moon since my brother is getting Sun. My fave pokemon is Garchomp at the moment. Which game are you gonna be getting? And how long have you been playing pokemon for?

Found footage are fun to watch, Blair Witch was good. I don't normally scare at horror films. Paranormal Activity wasn't scary, hell even the Human Centipede didn't make me feel sick or anything. What was Silence of the Lambs about? My favorite horror films are The Boy, Room, The Alien series are ones I can name at the moment. For Horror game it'd have to be Outlast, Until Dawn and the FNAF series (more for the lore really).
@WardenUnit

I love Reiner and Bert as well! The most recent chapters have really been hard on the feels though :'(

I'm playing through Red on my 3ds at the moment! I would try do competitive breeding but it's too fiddly for me , I think I'll just stick to Pokemon Showdown for now. I'm going to be getting Moon since my brother is getting Sun. My fave pokemon is Garchomp at the moment. Which game are you gonna be getting? And how long have you been playing pokemon for?

Found footage are fun to watch, Blair Witch was good. I don't normally scare at horror films. Paranormal Activity wasn't scary, hell even the Human Centipede didn't make me feel sick or anything. What was Silence of the Lambs about? My favorite horror films are The Boy, Room, The Alien series are ones I can name at the moment. For Horror game it'd have to be Outlast, Until Dawn and the FNAF series (more for the lore really).

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10