Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends/people to chat to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hullo!
I'm looking for some internet friends or chat buddies since I'm pretty lonely on this game tbh, any irl friends that've joined have lost interest. Sooo since I'm really bad at intros like this I'll just get onto my interests and other stuff:

• Anime and TV shows are my life (Attack on Titan, Free, Bleach, Death Note, Hetalia, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Lucifer, The Walking Dead etc.).

• Bit of a lowkey horror junky.

• Some other games I play are Pokemon, Minecraft, Wolfquest 1 & 2, Digimon for DS, School of Dragons, Dragoncave, Magistream etc.

• I have 2 hamsters and 2 gerbils, they my babies :3

• Music wise I like Fall out Boy, Halsey, Owl Cit, and a couple others atm.

• I read alot of fanfics and currently have the Warrior cats series on the go.

• I draw alot of dragons but cant do humans or real life stuff to save my life.

• I'm a bit of a night owl and would sleep through the whole day if I could.

Hullo!
I'm looking for some internet friends or chat buddies since I'm pretty lonely on this game tbh, any irl friends that've joined have lost interest. Sooo since I'm really bad at intros like this I'll just get onto my interests and other stuff:

• Anime and TV shows are my life (Attack on Titan, Free, Bleach, Death Note, Hetalia, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Lucifer, The Walking Dead etc.).

• Bit of a lowkey horror junky.

• Some other games I play are Pokemon, Minecraft, Wolfquest 1 & 2, Digimon for DS, School of Dragons, Dragoncave, Magistream etc.

• I have 2 hamsters and 2 gerbils, they my babies :3

• Music wise I like Fall out Boy, Halsey, Owl Cit, and a couple others atm.

• I read alot of fanfics and currently have the Warrior cats series on the go.

• I draw alot of dragons but cant do humans or real life stuff to save my life.

• I'm a bit of a night owl and would sleep through the whole day if I could.

fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

hello there @cashe!

i don't watch many tv shows, but a lot of youtube! i basically spend my life there, haha!

i love to play video games, especially pokemon. my favorite pokemon game is heartgold, and i'mcurrently replaying it and alpha sapphire! i also just preordered sun!

i love horror too! especially horror games. have you ever played/watched someone play stray cat crossing? i won't spoil it for you but it's amazing! pt is another favorite of mine.

i love the night too! so peaceful and serene c: i also adore overcast/rainy days.

hello there @cashe!

i don't watch many tv shows, but a lot of youtube! i basically spend my life there, haha!

i love to play video games, especially pokemon. my favorite pokemon game is heartgold, and i'mcurrently replaying it and alpha sapphire! i also just preordered sun!

i love horror too! especially horror games. have you ever played/watched someone play stray cat crossing? i won't spoil it for you but it's amazing! pt is another favorite of mine.

i love the night too! so peaceful and serene c: i also adore overcast/rainy days.

@Cashe Wolfquest 1 & 2...? I thought there was only one Wolfquest?

Anyways, I'm also a night owl, I like drawing dragons and canines and hate drawing humans, I love music, I have two rabbits and a dog sorta (not really mine but eh) and I play MC, Wolfquest and a bunch of other steam games. I'm also into horror stuff sometimes. Nice to meet you. c:
@Cashe Wolfquest 1 & 2...? I thought there was only one Wolfquest?

Anyways, I'm also a night owl, I like drawing dragons and canines and hate drawing humans, I love music, I have two rabbits and a dog sorta (not really mine but eh) and I play MC, Wolfquest and a bunch of other steam games. I'm also into horror stuff sometimes. Nice to meet you. c:
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@wumbology

Nice to meet ya!

Youtube is basically my second home, first being my bed XD Whose your fave Youtuber(s)? Mine is Markiplier and LeafyIsHere atm.

I love Heart Gold as well! It and Omega Ruby are my faves. I'm playing OR for a 3rd time through and Red while waiting for Sun & Moon. Which starter are you gonna choose?

I've never heard of Stray cat crossing before, guess that's my night taken up watching it then x3

Rainydays are nice but the only downside is that my internet starts playing up :c

@wumbology

Nice to meet ya!

Youtube is basically my second home, first being my bed XD Whose your fave Youtuber(s)? Mine is Markiplier and LeafyIsHere atm.

I love Heart Gold as well! It and Omega Ruby are my faves. I'm playing OR for a 3rd time through and Red while waiting for Sun & Moon. Which starter are you gonna choose?

I've never heard of Stray cat crossing before, guess that's my night taken up watching it then x3

Rainydays are nice but the only downside is that my internet starts playing up :c

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

@RELYKS

Nice to meet ya too! c:

By Wolfquest 1 & 2 I mean the original Wolf Quest and Wolfquest 2.7, the newer one that came out in January.

I can kinda do canines but they always end up looking like dragons, my humans always look like aliens o-o. Aww what're your Rabbits called? (I love rodents) I have to wait for a better laptop until I can play any decent steam game :'c
@RELYKS

Nice to meet ya too! c:

By Wolfquest 1 & 2 I mean the original Wolf Quest and Wolfquest 2.7, the newer one that came out in January.

I can kinda do canines but they always end up looking like dragons, my humans always look like aliens o-o. Aww what're your Rabbits called? (I love rodents) I have to wait for a better laptop until I can play any decent steam game :'c

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

you too @cashe!

my favorite youtubers are jontron, peanutbuttergamer, and dan & phil! i like mark too, but i have never watched leafyishere. is he interesting/funny? i'm always open to having more people to watch!

i will definitely be choosing rowlet! i just love birbs too much to pick anything else! i just hope they don't screw up his evolution like they did with chespin :c what about you?

yeah it has a really great story! it's pretty sad though, so make sure you pack the tissues. happy watching! c:

and yeah, it sucks when that happens, but rainy days are also the perfect atmosphere for a movie or three! i just adore movies! my favorites are brother bear, the hobbit trilogy, and the pirates of the caribbean. what are your favorite movies?
you too @cashe!

my favorite youtubers are jontron, peanutbuttergamer, and dan & phil! i like mark too, but i have never watched leafyishere. is he interesting/funny? i'm always open to having more people to watch!

i will definitely be choosing rowlet! i just love birbs too much to pick anything else! i just hope they don't screw up his evolution like they did with chespin :c what about you?

yeah it has a really great story! it's pretty sad though, so make sure you pack the tissues. happy watching! c:

and yeah, it sucks when that happens, but rainy days are also the perfect atmosphere for a movie or three! i just adore movies! my favorites are brother bear, the hobbit trilogy, and the pirates of the caribbean. what are your favorite movies?
@Cashe

Oh I see. In that case yeah, I've played both lol
It's a good game (I love wolves) but the controls need fixing. It's annoying how you can't use the camera like on MC.

The best way for me to draw a human is to draw a stick figure tbh.
They don't really have names XD I know it may be weird, but I haven't really named them. They're both boys though, and about 8 years old each.

I feel you. There are some games my laptop cant handle, so Im hoping that one day I can buy a desktop that can run any game perfectly. Not to mention that my laptop is very old anyway
@Cashe

Oh I see. In that case yeah, I've played both lol
It's a good game (I love wolves) but the controls need fixing. It's annoying how you can't use the camera like on MC.

The best way for me to draw a human is to draw a stick figure tbh.
They don't really have names XD I know it may be weird, but I haven't really named them. They're both boys though, and about 8 years old each.

I feel you. There are some games my laptop cant handle, so Im hoping that one day I can buy a desktop that can run any game perfectly. Not to mention that my laptop is very old anyway
@RELKYS

Yeah I agree and some of the glitches were so annoying, like the river glitch in the original or the fact that the chat system sucked xp

Stick figures FTW!
I get you on the name thing. My gerbils are nameless, I refer to them as the white one or the brown one. My dwarf hamster was nameless for about 3 months and went through a variety of names until my mom came up with the name Little Mou for him.

It's like any game I wanna play that looks amazing my laptop is too rubbish to play it cos it doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I also wanna get a desktop but I'll probs have to wait until I have job or something :T
@RELKYS

Yeah I agree and some of the glitches were so annoying, like the river glitch in the original or the fact that the chat system sucked xp

Stick figures FTW!
I get you on the name thing. My gerbils are nameless, I refer to them as the white one or the brown one. My dwarf hamster was nameless for about 3 months and went through a variety of names until my mom came up with the name Little Mou for him.

It's like any game I wanna play that looks amazing my laptop is too rubbish to play it cos it doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I also wanna get a desktop but I'll probs have to wait until I have job or something :T

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

@Cashe Man it still is pretty glitchy! I've actually played the new version once, and it didn't go well for my poor laptop. My mouse freaked out, got a mind of its own and my laptop had a seizure. Im lowkey afraid to play again XD

Oh wow, my rabbits are white and brown too XD

Yeah same. I wanted to play Evolve stage 2 and overwatch, but of course my laptop just went pbbbbt.
@Cashe Man it still is pretty glitchy! I've actually played the new version once, and it didn't go well for my poor laptop. My mouse freaked out, got a mind of its own and my laptop had a seizure. Im lowkey afraid to play again XD

Oh wow, my rabbits are white and brown too XD

Yeah same. I wanted to play Evolve stage 2 and overwatch, but of course my laptop just went pbbbbt.
@wumbology

My room is so cold atm, I'm shivering D:

I watch Jontron from time to time, he's funny. Especially the Birdemic video XD. Leafy is really funny in my opinion since he does satire vids but some people really don't like him xp.

I'm tied between Rowlet and Litten. I'll make my final decision when the final evos for the starters are officialy released. I was disappointed at first when they released Chespins evo but it's kinda grown on me now. What's your fave starter pokemon?

Alrights I have my tissues on hand, wish me luck when I start!

I find when it's raining I just don't want to do anything else than sit at my laptop and watch something. Ahh The Hobbit was a really good film, I saw the first two parts of it in Cinema with my dad. I haven't seen Brother Bear or Pirated of the Caribbean since I was much younger. My fave films have to be The Wolf Children, The Alien and Predator film series and The Boy. What Tv shows have you watched/are watching?
@wumbology

My room is so cold atm, I'm shivering D:

I watch Jontron from time to time, he's funny. Especially the Birdemic video XD. Leafy is really funny in my opinion since he does satire vids but some people really don't like him xp.

I'm tied between Rowlet and Litten. I'll make my final decision when the final evos for the starters are officialy released. I was disappointed at first when they released Chespins evo but it's kinda grown on me now. What's your fave starter pokemon?

Alrights I have my tissues on hand, wish me luck when I start!

I find when it's raining I just don't want to do anything else than sit at my laptop and watch something. Ahh The Hobbit was a really good film, I saw the first two parts of it in Cinema with my dad. I haven't seen Brother Bear or Pirated of the Caribbean since I was much younger. My fave films have to be The Wolf Children, The Alien and Predator film series and The Boy. What Tv shows have you watched/are watching?

FR+15
She/Her
Gemini

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10