Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm Mob!
Hello! I'm new from Plague Flight!
Hello! I'm new from Plague Flight!
Welcome from a fellow Plagueling. How's things? If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer if I can.
Welcome from a fellow Plagueling. How's things? If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer if I can.
Chasing Memories, a Pinkerlocke
Free Cauldron Lvl 10
@MobPsycho100

Hello! Welcome to flight rising!~
@MobPsycho100

Hello! Welcome to flight rising!~
Wolven.gif
@MobPsycho100

Hello! ^^ I love your custom progen. And I've heard good things about that anime :D
@MobPsycho100

Hello! ^^ I love your custom progen. And I've heard good things about that anime :D
FeAvgNm.png
@MobPsycho100 Welcome! (Ps I just finished mob psycho a few days ago!) LOVE your male Fae, lots of potential! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=2&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=fa0c1a8258bc6e3784e514a3b1bd3555b5431fd6&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@MobPsycho100
Welcome! (Ps I just finished mob psycho a few days ago!)
LOVE your male Fae, lots of potential!
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=2&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=fa0c1a8258bc6e3784e514a3b1bd3555b5431fd6&dummyext=prev.png
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@MobPsycho100 Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising. I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Introductions forum for you :)
@MobPsycho100 Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising. I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Introductions forum for you :)
@Gaia Thanks!
@Moonlitmage Crying my eyes out because Mob Psycho 100 season 1 is over and I'll have to wait another year.
@Oratorio Scream!!! MOB PSYCHO 100 IS JUST AHHHHHHHH!!!! ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why do good animes like one punch man and mob psycho 100 end so fast.. *-* And thanks! I was hoping to get a good color for the third color. If it was mucky or dark green - y or red - y or anything that doesn't fit with white or black I'd be very unsatisfied..
@Songweaver Thanks! You should definately watch it if you haven't.
@Wolven Hi! How are you doing?
@Gaia Thanks!
@Moonlitmage Crying my eyes out because Mob Psycho 100 season 1 is over and I'll have to wait another year.
@Oratorio Scream!!! MOB PSYCHO 100 IS JUST AHHHHHHHH!!!! ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why do good animes like one punch man and mob psycho 100 end so fast.. *-* And thanks! I was hoping to get a good color for the third color. If it was mucky or dark green - y or red - y or anything that doesn't fit with white or black I'd be very unsatisfied..
@Songweaver Thanks! You should definately watch it if you haven't.
@Wolven Hi! How are you doing?
@MobPsycho100

I'm doing great! Your progen "Mob" is beautiful by the way :)
@MobPsycho100

I'm doing great! Your progen "Mob" is beautiful by the way :)
Wolven.gif
@Wolven Thanks :) he's based off of Shigeo Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100.
@Wolven Thanks :) he's based off of Shigeo Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100.