Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Witty Newbie Thread Title
1 2
Hey! So I'm another new account to welcome, it's nice to meet you all! This is a very interesting site it seems, having had some friends very into this website in the past I'm sure I will be enjoying it as well!

Some tidbits about myself:

I am 19.

My favorite things include anime, drag queens and redheaded fictional characters. Hopefully "flight rising" will be joining this list soon.

I enjoy voice acting and drawing!

And there you have it! I'm ecstatic to be here and perhaps to make some new friends. (I'm also always open to messages and such if anyone ever wants to talk!)

I'm ready to set out on this dragon-filled journey. This should be fun!

Hey! So I'm another new account to welcome, it's nice to meet you all! This is a very interesting site it seems, having had some friends very into this website in the past I'm sure I will be enjoying it as well!

Some tidbits about myself:

I am 19.

My favorite things include anime, drag queens and redheaded fictional characters. Hopefully "flight rising" will be joining this list soon.

I enjoy voice acting and drawing!

And there you have it! I'm ecstatic to be here and perhaps to make some new friends. (I'm also always open to messages and such if anyone ever wants to talk!)

I'm ready to set out on this dragon-filled journey. This should be fun!

@Kuwata Hello fellow mage! It is a pleasure to meet you and I am glad that you are excited to be here. I absolutely love your dragon! He is very pretty and he has wonderful colors. I do hope that you will enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
@Kuwata Hello fellow mage! It is a pleasure to meet you and I am glad that you are excited to be here. I absolutely love your dragon! He is very pretty and he has wonderful colors. I do hope that you will enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
uPGLGEy.png
@Kuwata

Hello!! Welcome to Flight Rising! :D

If you need any help with anything, I'm also available most of the time so I can gladly help if needed!

Hope you have fun while you're here! ^-^
@Kuwata

Hello!! Welcome to Flight Rising! :D

If you need any help with anything, I'm also available most of the time so I can gladly help if needed!

Hope you have fun while you're here! ^-^
| Dragons for sale! Check profile for more info! |
tumblr_oerbmpDbqt1tpjfvfo3_r2_100.gif
Lumin | Tumblr | DeviantART
@ButterflyGalaxy Thank you very much! And my dragon and I appreciate the compliment! I'm very happy with how his colors look!
Thanks for everything! I'll be sure to message you if I have any questions!!
@ButterflyGalaxy Thank you very much! And my dragon and I appreciate the compliment! I'm very happy with how his colors look!
Thanks for everything! I'll be sure to message you if I have any questions!!
@Luminositea Thank you so much for the welcome! I'll keep you in mind if I have any trouble, thank you so much!
@Luminositea Thank you so much for the welcome! I'll keep you in mind if I have any trouble, thank you so much!
@kuwata
is your username a nod to the best Danganronpa character by chance
@kuwata
is your username a nod to the best Danganronpa character by chance
............................nextcol]3oc0fIX.gif
Sunny | +3 FRT
local insomniac & dragon dad
if you need me, ping me!
BvUq3ue.gif
@Kuwata Not a problem! ^w^
@Kuwata Not a problem! ^w^
uPGLGEy.png
@ClinicallyWeeb You caught me.
I mentioned my deep love for redheaded fictional characters, and Leon is my number 1.
@ClinicallyWeeb You caught me.
I mentioned my deep love for redheaded fictional characters, and Leon is my number 1.
@kuwata
I have to say, Leon is by far my favorite character from the entire string of games. Kazuichi and Masaru are a close second, but as soon as I booted up the game and saw Leon I was in love ahaha.
@kuwata
I have to say, Leon is by far my favorite character from the entire string of games. Kazuichi and Masaru are a close second, but as soon as I booted up the game and saw Leon I was in love ahaha.
............................nextcol]3oc0fIX.gif
Sunny | +3 FRT
local insomniac & dragon dad
if you need me, ping me!
BvUq3ue.gif
@ClinicallyWeeb I'm so glad to find someone with the same tastes aha! Despite the many more other characters who probably have more reasons to be loved, Leon is my all time favorite of the series. No matter how long It's been since I originally got into Dangan Ronpa, I just can't get over him lol.
@ClinicallyWeeb I'm so glad to find someone with the same tastes aha! Despite the many more other characters who probably have more reasons to be loved, Leon is my all time favorite of the series. No matter how long It's been since I originally got into Dangan Ronpa, I just can't get over him lol.
1 2