Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new to this!!
i love this game so far and have only played for a day. I'm a boy and love dragons there so cool this game is a dream game!!!!
I like:
i like the walking dead
My favorite color is navy blue
@Swimmylol showed me this website
i also like harry potter
I'm very social
i love this game so far and have only played for a day. I'm a boy and love dragons there so cool this game is a dream game!!!!
I like:
i like the walking dead
My favorite color is navy blue
@Swimmylol showed me this website
i also like harry potter
I'm very social
@Vincentcake Welcome to FR. You can check out Shadow's Sale's forum or the Raffle forum if you want. There are other users giving out dragons and such if that interests you. ^^

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask.
@Vincentcake Welcome to FR. You can check out Shadow's Sale's forum or the Raffle forum if you want. There are other users giving out dragons and such if that interests you. ^^

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask.
@WillowPhoenix

Thank you, that's helpful.
@WillowPhoenix

Thank you, that's helpful.
@Vincentcake

welcome! glad you decided to join in the fun
@Vincentcake

welcome! glad you decided to join in the fun
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Vincentcake Nice to see you here! Welcome!
@Vincentcake Nice to see you here! Welcome!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
sk0y3zV.gifMAZAnSL.gif
Hello need help just ask.
Hello need help just ask.
Hello @Vincentcake! Welcome to Flight Rising from a fellow newbie! Nice to meet you and feel free to add me as a friend!
Hello @Vincentcake! Welcome to Flight Rising from a fellow newbie! Nice to meet you and feel free to add me as a friend!
@Vincentcake

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!
@Vincentcake

Welcome to FR! I have a raffle going on if you wanted to enter to win some free stuff here!
@Vincentcake
Welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you enjoy it! :D
@Vincentcake
Welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you enjoy it! :D
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@Vincentcake
Hi and welcome! Harry Potter and walking dead fan here! Anyway, enjoy your stay, have cookies, and join in on the madness!
@Vincentcake
Hi and welcome! Harry Potter and walking dead fan here! Anyway, enjoy your stay, have cookies, and join in on the madness!
Frankenstein3.jpg