Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hai! c:
1 2 3 4
@Larcane If you're sure. My friends gifted me a ton for my birthday, and I like spreading the joy. It's that and buy a ton of genes, so.... Yeah. I have a gifting problem.

@Rekindled That works too!
@Larcane If you're sure. My friends gifted me a ton for my birthday, and I like spreading the joy. It's that and buy a ton of genes, so.... Yeah. I have a gifting problem.

@Rekindled That works too!
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu See, I would... but, the minute I saw it there, I just... didn't know if I wanted to transfer back to Arcane again, or join lightning for the eyes... ;-;
@greeneyedtengu See, I would... but, the minute I saw it there, I just... didn't know if I wanted to transfer back to Arcane again, or join lightning for the eyes... ;-;
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

lol! I get that. Tough choice.
@Larcane

lol! I get that. Tough choice.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu I know they say light is popular for eyes but i'm like, "really?"
Or maybe i'm just a modern-- not gonna say it here. *laughs*
@greeneyedtengu I know they say light is popular for eyes but i'm like, "really?"
Or maybe i'm just a modern-- not gonna say it here. *laughs*
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

See... I'm fortunate to have friends in a lot of flights, so I can just borrow a nest when I get a hankering for other colored eyes. :D
@Larcane

See... I'm fortunate to have friends in a lot of flights, so I can just borrow a nest when I get a hankering for other colored eyes. :D
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengu HAHAHAH OMG you just pinged yourself.
Don't deny it, I saw you do it. ;3

I'll take the gems if you don't want 'em, @Larcane! ;)
(Typical, I get nagged to buy them but when they're actually handed to her, ON A SILVER PLATTER, she doesn't take them! xD)

@greeneyedtengu HAHAHAH OMG you just pinged yourself.
Don't deny it, I saw you do it. ;3

I'll take the gems if you don't want 'em, @Larcane! ;)
(Typical, I get nagged to buy them but when they're actually handed to her, ON A SILVER PLATTER, she doesn't take them! xD)

giphy.gif[/center]
@Rekindled

Yup. Totes did. I never claimed to be smart. You assumed. ;-p
@Rekindled

Yup. Totes did. I never claimed to be smart. You assumed. ;-p
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengu Hahahaha. Totes ma-goats. Something Larcane and I used to say.

But yeah... some of it was her telling me, but other times it was over-the-shoulder stuff.

@greeneyedtengu Hahahaha. Totes ma-goats. Something Larcane and I used to say.

But yeah... some of it was her telling me, but other times it was over-the-shoulder stuff.

giphy.gif[/center]
@Rekindled ... I have no words rn Jay. No words.

(Just noticed you did the same thing I did with the eyes! xD haha copycat!)

@Rekindled ... I have no words rn Jay. No words.

(Just noticed you did the same thing I did with the eyes! xD haha copycat!)

Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane [i]But muffin cake.[/i].. [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/91667/shrek-2-o.gif[/img]
@Larcane But muffin cake...

shrek-2-o.gif
giphy.gif[/center]
1 2 3 4