Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hai! c:
1 2 3 4
@greeneyedtengu

Oh, thanks for clarifying!
@greeneyedtengu

Oh, thanks for clarifying!
@QuothTheMoth

No problem! I've seen people jump into one flight and /hate/ it. So doing your research is the best bet.
@QuothTheMoth

No problem! I've seen people jump into one flight and /hate/ it. So doing your research is the best bet.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
[quote name="greeneyedtengu" date=2016-05-04 19:04:43] @QuothTheMoth No problem! I've seen people jump into one flight and /hate/ it. So doing your research is the best bet. [/quote] Oh my, hates a strong word, is there a pattern to people having a bad experience? That can't be base don flight right? What do they complain about?
greeneyedtengu wrote on 2016-05-04:
@QuothTheMoth

Oh my, hates a strong word, is there a pattern to people having a bad experience? That can't be base don flight right? What do they complain about?
@InkZylorn Heh xD
@greeneyedtengu The clue is in my name ;) heh. I'd go back to Arcane again.
@InkZylorn Heh xD
@greeneyedtengu The clue is in my name ;) heh. I'd go back to Arcane again.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

Oh! Duh.
@Larcane

Oh! Duh.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu Thanks ahah, I knew that already though, Larcane showed me. It can also be quite annoying though, as I have found out ;-; hahah. 2 pages already!

Thanks @InkZylorn, though I know most of that stuff already because of Larcane :)
@greeneyedtengu Thanks ahah, I knew that already though, Larcane showed me. It can also be quite annoying though, as I have found out ;-; hahah. 2 pages already!

Thanks @InkZylorn, though I know most of that stuff already because of Larcane :)
giphy.gif[/center]
@QuothTheMoth

Sorry it took me. Without a ping, I can't keep track of convos. XD

I haven't seen a pattern, really. But then I haven't looked too deeply into it. I'm happy in Water, so...
@QuothTheMoth

Sorry it took me. Without a ping, I can't keep track of convos. XD

I haven't seen a pattern, really. But then I haven't looked too deeply into it. I'm happy in Water, so...
qUOpzWPm.png

@Rekindled

No worries, we tend to be helpful around here because not everyone comes in with a mentor already locked and loaded. XD

I know @InkZylorn probably stumbled around in the dark like I did.
@Rekindled

No worries, we tend to be helpful around here because not everyone comes in with a mentor already locked and loaded. XD

I know @InkZylorn probably stumbled around in the dark like I did.
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengu Not a mentor as such, more me watching over her shoulder. xD
@greeneyedtengu Not a mentor as such, more me watching over her shoulder. xD
giphy.gif[/center]
@greeneyedtengu Ahh dude I can't accept that ;-;
@greeneyedtengu Ahh dude I can't accept that ;-;
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
1 2 3 4